Valentines day

// IM BBACK

I'm doing this early because I might forget to do it again pfft

Today was Valentine's Day, usually a bad day for Izuku. Way back in junior high, he had to deal with noisy classrooms buzzing with chatter and not to mention, the strong scent of sweets throughout the school, not exactly a bad thing but the smell of chocolates and candy isn't something he wants in his nose ( or on his tongue ) throughout the entire day. Not to mention the overly sappy couples around.

Kacchan is usually much more angrier at this day even if he's the boy in class who receives the most amount of chocolates. He usually just dumps it on Izuku because he feels 'bad' that Izuku didn't get any then he'll make fun and mock Izuku for it. Well Kacchan doesn't really like sweets, the problem is that while Izuku likes sweets, he doesn't like them that much, and Kacchan gives him a lot.

But today should be a good day, because he and Kacchan are boyfriends now! He knows Kacchan doesn't like eating sweets so Izuku just bought him some expensive coffee beans - is it alright for him to already call Kacchan boyfriend? It sounds too formal, what about a nickname? Then again, imagining Kacchan calling him something else aside from Deku is kind of weird. In a sense, it's their nickname for each other, no one calls Katsuki 'Kacchan', and no one calls Izuku 'Deku'.

Still, isn't Kacchan too childish? Maybe he'll call Kacchan 'Katsuki' today. He tries it a couple of times but he found it to weird and stopped. Either way, he also bought some other friendship chocolate for his teachers and his classmates. Even Shoto, only because his mom pointed out that he was missing one for him. Even if it's a friendship chocolate, Izuku isn't sure what Shoto would think of it, it's dangerous to give anything to the half and half male but he guessed its fine, as much as he doesn't like Shoto he doesn't want him to feel left out or depressed or something.

His dad went back to China for sake of maintaining appearance although he promised to return later at night, but not before shoving small mountain of flowers and chocolates on his mom's room. Sometimes Izuku forgets that those two are actually together since they act so strained and aloof from each other now. But atleast they aren't keeping up an act for Izuku anymore.

Readying all his things and making sure he's already carrying all of his chocolates ( and Kacchan's coffee beans ), he finally left the house.

"H-Hi good morning! I'm your n-neighbor but I never talked to you- and I don't even know your name, but please accept this!" Izuku startles when someone suddenly came up to him, a boy that looks like he has some kind of owl quirk. It was a pretty flower crown made with white and purple flowers. It was very pretty and Izuku would of gladly accept it but who the heck is this?

Well he shouldn't be rude to the people who gives him free stuff.

"Thank you, although I don't know your name, I hope to talk to you more in the future!" He chirps, accepting the crown and placing it on his head, smiling. Also just kidding, he doesn't want to talk more but he needs to be polite after all. The guy turns red before stopping to move completely.

Weird, Izuku shrugs and continues to walk- only he gets stopped at about every floor he goes down.

He doesn't even know who half- no he doesn't even know anyone, why was everyone giving him presents? A girl with a tiger quirk gave him a pretty silk ribbon. An albino boy with bear ears and long hair gives him a jacket saying that it was too chilly out today. For some reason Tokayami came over to give him a pretty rock before quickly leaving. They all seem to be nice people but he's pretty confused about the whole thing.

On the train station, he squeaks when some students from other school pulled him aside.

"Hey hey we watch you everyday getting into the train- wanna take my car for a change this time? It's a brand new model and I want to know someone's opinion on my driving since I only recently got my license!" A tall boy- probably in his second year says. He looks like he has a snake quirk as well, not that he knows what it is though. He looks kind of rich, he's wearing cool kid glasses.