Ringo x male!reader

~Your POV~
"Richie honey we have to go to the store, we are out of so many things."
"What?" He says  from the bedroom at the top of the stairs.
"Ringo come down here please." He does as I say and tramples down the stairs in nothing but a white t-shirt and some boxers.
"We have to go to the store today, we need to pick up a few things for the week."
He pours himself a cut of tea then sits down at the table next to me. I hand him half of a sheet of paper with all the things he will need to find in the store and I have mine in my pocket.
"Okay so this is your list, and I have mine, your job is to get everything on your list faster then me."
"What do I win if I do?"
I think for a minute then sigh and look over at him.
"We'll watch Yellow Submarine again. For the fiftieth time." I add the last part quietly.
"Okay Deal!" He says excitedly, gets up and runs up the stairs to get dressed. Now don't get me wrong, it's a good movie, but once you know all the dialogue just because you have watched it so many times, that might be a sign to you to take a break.
A half hour later we are in the car going to the grocery store. I'm checking over my list and his, seeing if I missed anything. Then when we get there I grab my wallet and put it in my front pocket. We both walk into the store, I give Rings his list.
"Ready, set, go!"
Ringo takes off running into the fruits and vegetables section while I grab a cart and head into the spices section. I am looking at the Parsley when all of the sudden I hear a cart going really fast along one of the two isles that are perpendicular the one I was on. I look over casually and Rings was literally riding on his cart through the isles. To be honest with you I honestly hope no one sees us together today. I mean I love him don't get me wrong but, like, did you read what he just did. I sigh and shake my head, I grab the Parsley then move onto olives, then pickles, and I was just about to pick up a tomato sauce when out of nowhere Ringo comes sprinting down the isle. He stops in front of the pasta, looks at his list, then looks at the shelf, grabs one then books it out of there. I will admit it is kind of funny to watch him being to weird.
Forty-five minutes later I am picking out a bag of sugar and putting it In the cart.
"Okay only four more things to go." And all of the sudden from half way across the store I just hear,
"DONE!" I sigh and put my face in my hand but keep walking. I arrive at the dairy section and am just putting the butter into the cart when out of nowhere Ringo comes barreling toward me. He stops just as he is about to hit my cart. I look up at him and his face is red, and he is all out of breath. I chuckle then look back down and choose a milk.
"What took you so long?" I say jokingly.
He smiles then looks at down at his cart.
"I got everything!"
"Okay good for you, why are you telling me this?"
"Because I wanna watch the movie when we get home!"
"Okay, fine, now go check out."
He smiles like a little kid and races off to the checkout, I grab a cream cheese then follow.
Once we get through the checkout and putting everything into the car I get in the drivers seat and drive us home.
Now I know you probably were asking this question earlier, "why does Ringo like Yellow Submarine so much?"
Well to answer your question, not only does he like to know he has an entire movie based on a song he wrote, but he it was the first movie we watched together and the first time he got up courage to kiss me. He likes to call this movie his, and I quote "lucky movie." He kissed me right as Eleanor Rigby started playing. So now he has this thing where he likes to watch that movie and kiss me when the song starts to play; it's just a kind of cute and weird little habit. I don't mind because he only does it on special dates like... anniversaries... oh wait!
~end~
___________________________
A/n: #7. I hope you guys like this one, I know it's not my best but I thought it was kind of funny. Idk, enjoy :).