Ch 34

Camila and I staid in my car cuddled up. How did Becky even find that out? Camila wasn't crying anymore, we were just cuddled up together in the backseat. When the last bell rang I drove us home before anyone got out.

"Can you sleep over tonight?" I was parked outside Camila's house. I sent a quick text to me mom and went with Camila to her room.

We both laid on her bed cuddling. Sinu peeked into her room but we didn't move. I brought up Camila's dinner and we both ate on her bed.

_________

"I still want to know how the fuck she found out." I murmured as I drove us to school. Camila sighed and closed her eyes leaning back. It was still pretty chilly outside, today Camila wore some skinny jeans with her Uggs and a hoodie. Her hair was up in a messy bun and had no make up on.

"Me too" Camila said quietly. After a whole night of talking with Camila, she decided to just forget about the whole thing. She said she's not going to let them beat her up with their comments anymore. I told her I would be there next to her incase she needed me.

We walked into school hand in hand. Everyone turned and saw our joined hands. They rolled their eyes and snickered to each other.

"Cut the act Karla!"

"We all know the truth"

"Lauren just leave her already!"

They randomly yelled out as we walked down the hall. Camila tightened her hold on my hand. We reached my locker and I hugged her blocking her from everyone. She staid calm while I rubbed her back and whispered to her.

"It's ok you're doing good. We're not going to let them win." She nodded but didn't let go.

By lunch time people have confronted Camila, she has had paper airplanes thrown at her only because I wasn't there with her.

"Babe come on" I tugged on Camila's arm and led her to the bathroom. We stood against the sink counter waiting.

"What are we doing here?"

"We're here to meet someone. She should be here any minute." I looked down at my phone and looked at the time.

I heard the door open and she came into view.

"Lauren Michelle, what brings you here?"