CHAPTER 14 REVENGE ?

Liam POV

I find it amusing you know how she starts crying , the plan was honestly unplanned it just happened naturally just the first prank we pulled on her second one was intentionally and it was planned solely by Mason .

"Samantha we are sorry , it was just a prank " i scream at her while she was sprinting towards our campaign site .
She is seriously pissed of man

When the three of us reached the site mom dad and Mr and Mrs king were sitting there and having breakfast .

After few minutes sam joined us , she was wearing black ripped jeans and white tank top totally ignoring the three of us she joined breakfast.

We were tracking for almost 2 hours when we reached the end point it was almost noon so we decided to take some rest.

"Sis, you still not talking to us?"
Mason shouted at her , he was agitated with her behavior now while we were on our way up here she twice slipped and her ankle got sprain but she didn't want our help.

"Why is my daughter angry?" Mr king asked us
"Because we pranked on her , it was a normal one"
Alison answered for us

She sarcastically laughed at her reply ..
Its useless to even talk to her.....

So I didn't join them in convincing her.

By the time we reached back I was carrying her bridal style  her ankle gave up and so does she ........

We were so tired that we went straight to our tents for a nap

When I woke up she wasn't there I went out and see no one was there I check at every ones tent but she was missing

"Sam" I called her
No reply
I raised my voice
"Sam" nothing
"SAM" I was screaming the third time .
But she was nowhere to be found ......
It was almost thirty minutes and I was searching near our tent area......

"What happened?" Alison came out of her tent

"Sam is not here"
"She must be pranking on us" she shrugg her shoulders and went ahead sitting near bonfire

"For past thirty minutes ?? Seriously Alison?" I don't know what took over me and I get pissed by her reply and yelled at her

"What is the big deal ? You don't know her , she can be scary sometimes too" she shout back

"Leave it , I will search for her own my own"

It has been three hours and we are uselessly searching for her , by now everyone started searching Sam ....

I have heared about recent incidence that are taking place near this forest specially female kidnapping ....

"Sam if it is some kind of prank stop it now you are scaring hell out of me " Alison was screaming hell out of her lungs...

"Sam we are sorry , OK just come out " mason yelled

Mr and Mrs king were mad at all of us for doing prank on her ....

And my parents well they were taunting us

"Sam where the hell are you"
I am getting worried now .... No matter what I truly love her and I can't see her in some worst state .........

I promise if I find you , I will makeup for every worst words and behaviour I did to you Sam I promise....

"Liam look I found her one shoe near the river we were at in the morning" mason shouted
And we all ran towards him

"She must be somewhere there only , let's go and search for her there" I suggested and we headed towards the river where it all started.