When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I woke up at 4.00 and then got ready for the photo shoot. Jane told me that the shoot would take place in a studio, and this will be a girl on girl shoot. I don't know who the other model is. Jane said they hadn't found one that suited their wants. So I got there at 5.00. I know it's kind of early, but I didn't want to be late. I saw someone on the set. A girl. I thought I'd seen her before. A brunette. Long hair, grey eyes, beautiful face, and beautiful mocha colored skin. About 5'8"- 5'9". Beautiful body. It was Kelly. Freya's ex. She turned around; her face looked shocked. 

"Hey..." I broke the silence. 

"Hi Rea. I guess we'll be working together today." 

"I guess so," I sat on a couch and Kelly sat beside me. 

"So tell me..." there was a long pause and she exhaled. 

"What's going on between you and Frey?" I heard her voice crack. Her eyes were watery. 

"Nothing. We're just friends," I slowly reached her hands and held them. 

"Really?" A drop of tears slid down her cheeks. 

"Yes. I'm not lying." 

"But she looked very happy the other day. I haven't see her that happy since..." 

"Since?" 

"Since I cheated on her," she got rid of her tears. 

"Please don't cry," I took out my handkerchief and gave it to her. 

"Thanks a lot. Did Frey tell you about what happened between me and her?" 

"Yeah." 

"I see. You must think that I'm a bitch now." 

"Well, not exactly. But what you did was horrible." 

"I know. But... I had a reason to do that." 

"Whatever your reason is, it was still wrong." 

"You're right," she looks down. 

"Let's change topic. We'd should know each other a little better, cause we'll be working together." 

"Okay. Tell me Rea, how old are you?" 

"Why do people always ask my age?" 

"Aw... Come on... I'm curious," she lightened up a little bit. I guess changing the topic was a good thing. 

"Fine. But you tell me yours." 

"Deal," she smiled. 

"I'm 16. Shocked?" 

"A little bit. You don't look like 16 at all." 

"I look old?" I raised my eyebrows. She let out a chuckle. 

"Not that. I mean, well, your look is screaming woman. Not a 16 year old girl." 

"Yeah. I get that a lot. Well, if I want to get booked I need to dress up properly." 

"True." 

"My turn. How old are you? And where do you come from? From the accent, I say Australia," I guessed. 

"I'm 19. And yeah, I'm from Australia. But I was born in France. I moved to Australia at the age of 10." 

"Why?" 

"Well my father lived in Australia before he married my mother. And he wanted to take care of my grandmother because she lives alone. But she didn't want to move to France so, we moved there instead. But then I moved to New York and I live by myself."