Reaction to Hana's Attack

Hana being attacked as a hot topic in Korea and internationally. Hana was the other K-POP idol besides BTS that dominated the charts. People were shocked that a famous idol was brutally attacked to the point where she needed to be admitted into a hospital. Hana had never suffered from any health problems that normal idols do. This was the first big scandal about her safety and health. Paparazzi tried their best to photograph Hana leaving the hospital only to being misled by Hana's little brothers going to another hospital. The only pictures released where the ones taken by the people who stood outside of the bathroom where Hana was found.

2019 just started and yet Hana found herself in 2 big scandals.

Harts started accusing of Song Minho for letting this get this far. Fans started demanding why Mino took too long to say anything about the Sue Me and Fiancé controversy.

Idols were scared about the fact that this happened to one of the biggest idol in the industry. Many idols started traveling to the bathroom in groups to prevent anything. Managers were watching carefully to prevent any incident similar to Hana's from occurring again.

Of course, Stray Kids followed Hana around whenever they could. Chan and Dylan were always by her side. Her fellow '97 liners sent her messages of encouragement and expressed their want of the people who did this to her to be punished. Jimin and Taehyung were worried about her but Hana insisted that they focused on their tour.

Winner's fandom released an official apology to Hana, stating that they were sorry that some of the members of the fandom were giving her hate and for attacking her.

Even Minho released a video stating that he was disappointed that fans were quick to judge the situation and controversy. He expressed his sincere apologies to Hana for not clearly things up any soon.

Hana hasn't been active on social media nor doing promotions. Hana even dropped out of the new drama she was supposed to be filming with Jinyoung instead giving it to another JYP actress earlier because of hate.

Many fans speculated whether Hana's injuries are much more severe than what JYP released since she hasn't been in the spotlight. Hana had to go on V-Live to state the severity of her injuries.

Her family hired female bodyguards for her in order to prevent any type of attack from occurring. They even told her bodyguards that they were allowed to do anything if necessary to keep Hana safe.

Many idols and friends of Hana sent her flowers while fans sent her many gifts.

Hana's attackers were caught with the help of some of her fans. Turned out that the girls were sasaengs of many of her friends. They had planned to hurt her just because she was close to their idols.

••••
Articles

Hana's attackers were caught.

Police had identified the people who attacked Hana.

Fans are grateful that Hana's attackers were caught.

Hana doesn't respond to the capture of her attackers.

JYP is taking action against Hana's attackers.

•••••

Well this sucked.
Sorry.
I'm sort of stuck.
Please understand if my chapters aren't that good.
thank you.