| 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐀𝐔 |

[This Is Kinda Modern?? Let's say they're in college and yeah. Picture from @/alek.dar]

• • •

Drarry - Ice Skating

"Why are we out here, Potter?" Draco asks, as he crosses his arms, shivering in the cold as he and his valentine stand at the frozen Great/Black Lake.

"We're Ice Skating." Harry states simply, as he digs his hand in Hermione's black hole purse, and pulls out a pair of gray and black ice skates, handing the gray pair towards Draco. "These are yours."

"I've never been Ice Skating, just so you know." Draco sighs, as he sits down on the blanket covered ground that Harry had placed down so that their bottoms wouldn't get wet and takes off his own shoes as Harry follows him.

"I've only been once and that was before I even knew about Wizards and Witches." Harry states simply, as he finishes tying his laces and stands up, looking at Draco.

"Help."

Harry chuckles and puts a hand out to help up his muggle-ussless boyfriend, and pulls him up, keeping their hands intertwined and smiles at him.

"Ready?"

"No."

"Too bad."

Harry smiles cheekily as his boyfriend glares at him before he pulls Draco toward the lake, stepping carefully with his blade shoe.

"Is this even safe, Potter?" Draco questions, putting his weight down before he can even step into the lake.

"Yeah, Luna took Ginny out here yesterday to find Nargles and stepped into the lake." Harry assures his boyfriend, before he tugs him, hearing his blade move against the ice.

Draco sighs, before following his boyfriend fully onto the lake, looking down at his feet before looking into green eyes protected by glass.

"You think you can do it?"

"No." Draco states, bluntly, tightening his grip on Harry's hand making the raven haired boy wince at the grip. "Don't you dare let go or I will hurt you."

"I'm so scared." Harry rolls his eyes, shaking his head at the boy knowing his threat wasn't close to serious.

Draco pouts, before he starts to move his feet and and stumbles a little, but it was his grip on Harry that prevented him from falling flat on his ass or his face.

"How can you fly sixty feet in the air but can't skate on ice?"

"I can slip and fall, dumbass." Draco snaps, as he starts to skate along with Harry, a little less hesitant than before as he starts to get used to it.

"I'd rather fall onto something I'm standing on then falling from sixty feet in the air." Harry mentions, remember his third year quidditch game with Hufflepuff.

Draco rolls his eyes at his boyfriend before he starts to pay attention, looking at his feet before looking at Harry, who had a fond smile on his face.