"jungkook!!!!", jimin screamed as he entered their apartment in the evening. after he came back into the coffee shop jungkook and taehyung were gone so he couldn't tell them yet about how incredibly horrible the lunch break date went.
"NO", jungkook cried out right the moment when jimin swung his bedroom door open and walked into the room without knocking or giving them a chance to cover up.
well, and there he stood; in front of two naked boys, jungkook on top of taehyung and they've been fucking for sure. "uh, wow", jimin rolled his eyes and threw a blanket on them before he sat on the bed and stared at his hands.

"so, my day was horrible!", he started complaining almost immediately. "can we put on clothes first-", taehyung asked quietly but jimin shot him a death glare as a response. "no!", he exclaimed before he started to fiddle around with his hands nervously. "so yoongi gave me these...", he started slowly and uncovered his neck filled with huge hickeys. "ouh damn", jungkook started to chuckle. "did you had your first kiss, huh?", he said teasingly. "no."
jimin crossed his arms annoyed, "something terrible happened!!"
taehyung raised an eyebrow, "he realised you're a virgin in basically everything?", he asked amused but jimin only shot him another death glare.

"jungkook we need to talk about your boyfriend pissing me off a lot lately", jimin sighed heavily. "oh well, he's just being a tease-", kook smiled and gave tae a soft kiss on his cheek. "oh--, and he's not my boyfriend by the way", he quickly added with a light blush flushing his cheeks, he almost forgot they were just friends. oh well, that would might happen sometimes obviously.

"so what happened?", jungkook asked instead and tried to push his fail aside. "somehow my dick got really hard when yoongi was on my lap and doing all of this. you know, hard like yours gets all the time when taehyung puts his shirt off..", jimin covered his face. "it was so embarrassing!!! i don't know how this could happen.."

"did he got you off at least then?", taehyung asked curiously and smirked as he glanced at jungkook. ugh, he really wanted to finish what they started before jimin entered the room.
"no of course not! i ran off", jimin admitted and bit his lips. "i didn't know what to do..", he whispered. jungkook and taehyung only started to laugh at that. "that's definitely the worst reaction to a boner i've ever heard of", kook chuckled and taehyung only raised an eyebrow. "uhu? let me remind you of how you reacted the first time you had a boner in front of me..", he started teasingly but jungkook only threw a pillow at him. "shut the fuck up", he cried out and covered his face with another pillow.

now jimin draw attention to this and smirked, "i think i want you to continue the guide. starting with how you dealed with things like that", the older said satisfied with his idea but jungkook only shook his head. "there's no way i will do that."

taehyung however patted jimin's shoulder softly, "don't worry i'll make him write it down", he winked at jimin. jimin nodded and got up then. "perfect. i'll see you later then", he said but tae sighed, "no, it's friday, we gotta be at jungkook's parents house in like an hour for our weekly dinner with them", taehyung explained. "we'll sleep over there probably", he added while playing with jungkook's hand.

"oh my god finally a night without jungkook's moans keeping me awake all night", jimin lifted his hands in the air and thanked god to be blessed with this.
"yeah, i know right", tae agreed. "he's so fucking loud all the time", he rolled his eyes but then again started to smile, of course he loved kookie's moans so he would never complain.

"sometimes i really don't know why i fuck with you", jungkook rolled his eyes and looked at taehyung with a pout on his face.
"because you love me more than anything else", tae teased him but kook had nothing to add.

"well, fuck my life, but that's so true", he sighed heavily.

___________
i know this chapter is horribly written, i'm sorry for that. x.x

also, check out 1-800-seagull HER NEW STORY IT'S AMAZING 😤✊🏻❤