Chapter 29

Author POV.

Jimin is having a good time shopping for new clothes, shoes and jeans but Jungkook is in a bad mood. Well, mostly because he regrets asking Jimin to come here. He didn't expect Jimin to almost buy the whole stores without thinking about him and his money at all!! Jungkook only can sighs out of frustration, but seeing the older's happy face does soften his heart for a bit.

JUNGKOOK POV.

I'm going to ask noona to pay me back after this!

I definitely can't waste my money on this Mochiii. I need to do a surprise birthday party for my boyfriend next two weeks and it requires a lot of money!😩 Since he always buys me things...I really want to return the favor back. Please don't tell him about my plan okay 😉

“ Kookie~ how do I look? ” Jimin's cheery voice catches my attention as I look at his appearance. He's wearing a black tight jean and a white long sleeves shirt. He looks more mature than before and I quiet like his new look! He's like a sweet gentleman that can melt any girls' hearts including mine! Hehehe~ sorry my beloved boyfriend, Hoseok! I still love you💕

“ you're freaking handsome Jimin. You're looking more mature... I hope you can act like one too. ” I give him a hopeful face which he replies with “ okie dokie~ ”

************************************
Y/n POV.

Currently, I'm dressing myself into a comfortable attires which is pastel pink hoodie that comes along with pastel pink short short. I'm a fan of this kinda look because it's totally my style. I like wearing bubbly and innocent clothes even though I don't act like it. As I climb onto the bed, my phone rings a couple of times, causing me to groan in annoyance. I feel tired and want to sleep! Who the heck dare to call me at this time?! It's freaking 10:00 pm! I always sleep early~

But anger subside as soon as I see who's calling me. It's Jungkook. I have a soft spot for him in my heart and that's why I can't get mad at him although he can be annoying as hell. I love him like my own brother. I pick up the phone and put it at my right ear. “ what do you want? ” I ask him boredly.

“ just want to tell you that Jimin is going to have a sleepover at my house tonight. ” He informs me. I nod my head knowing he can't see me doing it.

“ I figured it out already... ” I mumble under my breath. “ anything else you want to say? ” I continue, putting my head onto the pillow.

“ what's with the tone of your voice noona~? Oh, before I forget to tell you.... actually Jimin and I went shopping this evening and he almost emptied my wallet! I have to ask you to pay me back please~ ”

“ stingy. ” I say with intention to make him mad.

“ no noona! I really need the money right nowwww for my boyfriend's birthday gift! ” his voice becomes higher than before.

“ ok, ok. I'm going to give you the money back... ” It's silent after I finish saying my words.

“ noona, do you love Jimin? ” his suprising question make me hesitant to answer it. I mean it's so random.

“ of course I love him. He's like my brother. ” I lie trough my teeth. I do feel something different to Jimin but it's not too much, only a little. So I just push it aside.

“ you know what kind of love I mean noona. That boy really loves you as a woman. I know you do feel something for him since the way you treat him and me are different. And if you do, please say the truth noona. Don't make him wait... don't break his heart. Even though he's not fully recover, I can feel his sincere loves towards you, it's pure. ” he says his long speech in a serious tone than the usual cheerful one. By his voice, I know that he's hundred percent serious.

I give him a long sigh. “ I know... I will try to fix this. ”

“ okay then noona! Bye~ sweet dreams~~ love you! ” then the line goes off, meaning he already hang up. I put my phone on the nightstand beside the bed and lie down with many thoughts concluded my mind as I try to sleep. The only question that I desperately want to find an answer is

Do I love Jimin more than a friend and a brother?

************************************

Sorry for the bad grammars 🙇
Please give support to this chapter! don't forget to votes and comments ❤️