Surprise

You and Tae had an amazing day. Except when some girls started to chase him. You weren't with him though. You were in the what he calls the 'girls shop' and you started to hear screaming girls. So you looked outside and sure enough, there were girls chasing him holding up 'I luv Tae' signs. You personally thought it was funny, although, he did not.

But once it was around 4:00 you two started to head back to the dorm.
"You know, I think one of those girls toke my bracelet..." Tae said as he looked on the ground and in his pockets. You started laughing. You couldn't control it as thoughts about what happened earlier interred your mind.
"Ok, it was not that funny" he said looking at you.
"Yea it was, you sounded like one of them when you screamed."
"Omo!! I did not!"
"Yes you did"
"Ani!!!!!"
"Yes!!"
He sighed and made a pouting face.
"You shouldn't treat your Oppa like this.."
"Who said you were my Oppa?" You said as you started to giggle.
He looked at you and put his hand on his chest dramatically. You laughed even more as tears started to form in your eyes.

A couple minutes later you and Tae reached the front door of the dorm. You both walked in as Tae screamed "WERE HOME!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Y/N!!" Jungkook, Namjoon and Jimin said.
"Oh so no, 'Hey Taehyung, welcome back'" Tae said as he sat on the couch in a corner.
Jungkook came up to you before you could sit down. "Okay, I have something to show you!"
"What is it?"
"Come on!" He said as he gently grabbed your hand. He brought you to your room and opened the door.

You saw an amazing bed with fairy lights and a closet with some shoes already in it. You saw a desk with neatly stacked fresh notebooks and a little Ryan pencil case with some pens and pencils. You saw all of your clothes in a corner ready to be put away.

Oh wow, this is amazing....

You looked at Jungkook Who was smiling at you, "So do you like it? I tried my best to make it work. And I was going to add more stuff but PD Nim called and said we only have five more days and i didn't want to make it hard for you to pack everything so-" Before he could finish you tightly embraced him. You loved it and you loved the fact that he was willing to do this all day as you goofed around with Tae and didn't help.
"Thank you so much, I love it" You almost whispered in his ear. He was a bit taken back but after a few seconds, he quickly lightened up and hugged you back. "Of Course."

After a while of putting your clothes away, you went into the room with the others and ate dinner that Jin made. Namjoon and Jungkook and Taehyung were being very clingy toward you. But you didn't think about it for to long because moments later you found yourself dead asleep on the couch watching the guys old MV.

(Again sorry it's so short, I try my best each chapter 😭)