"write it."

"no."

"no kisses for 30 minutes then", taehyung crossed his arms which made jungkook gasp dramatically. "don't you think that's a bit harsh?", jungkook raised an eyebrow but taehyung stayed strong. "yea well, but that's how it is."
jungkook felt tears crawling up his eyes, "we never did that", he complained but taehyung immediately got soft when he saw jungkook tearing up over it. he quickly put his arms around the younger and gave him plenty of kisses on the cheek. "so you might start writing now baby, we've gotta be at your parent's house soon", he whispered into jungkook's ear.

jungkook inhaled deeply before he grabbed his notes and a pen.
"can i have kisses while doing that then", he asked quietly which made taehyung chuckle softly. "of course baby", he leaned over the younger's shoulders as he put his arms around his waist and pulled him close. "write the story of your first boner", he said while starting to kiss jungkook's heated skin. the younger felt himself getting more and more warm literally everywhere but he decided to focus on his guide now.

/some years ago../

"kookie?", taehyung asked quietly. it was in the middle of the night. he was currently holding jungkook close to his chest. the younger was asleep for hours but taehyung couldn't get himself to sleep. his mind just didn't stop thinking which drove him crazy. but jungkook had this really tight pants on in school today which was still on tae's mind. since this morning he couldn't stop looking at kook's fine ass and dream about what he would do with it in the future. "kookiee i have to tell you something", taehyung kissed along jungkook's neck and snuggled himself even closer. "if you won't wake up i'll tell you anyways", he sighed.

no answer.

"ugh, why are you always so sleepy-", he complained as he let his hands slide over jungkook's bare chest. while tae was always wearing a cute and fluffy pyjama which probably was from the kids section in stores, jungkook only wore boxers to bed. which was something tae always was bothered by.
jungkook started to smile brightly in his dreams as he felt tae touching him and pressed his back against tae softly. "i lovee you taehyungggie", he whispered in his dreams.
"i love you too, idiot, now wake up", taehyung complained. but jungkook was obviously still dreaming.

"well, anyways. i need to tell you how good you looked today. damn, those pants suited you well. when did your tighs got so muscular?", tae sighed as his hands started touching jungkook's tighs. "once we start with the big boys stuff, i want you to choke me with them", he sighed deeply and kissed jungkook's ears.
"ugh you're so good-looking i can't believe you're mine kookie. you're the most handsome and sweetest guy i've ever seen. well, not that i ever looked at another one, why would i? you're so perfect", he sighed and cuddled jungkook softly. "and also, i know the boys in our class keep mocking us for everything we do, but i want you to know that i love you and i don't care what anyone says. you're very cool and i don't want to kiss anyone else than you in my whole life", taehyung smiled satisfied. he finally got all of this off his chest.

"oh, and also, i really want to sleep with you i think you'll be so hot in bed", he added teasingly.
and that's when jungkook suddenly flinched in his sleep. he heard every single word taehyung just said, even though he thought he was still dreaming.

but this last sentence just made something twitch down in his boxers.
and suddenly the boy's eyes opened widely and he threw the blanket away from them, stared down his boxers and started to scream loudly.
"OH MY FUCKING GODNESS WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO ME", he panicked which gave taehyung almost a heart attack. the older looked at jungkook's boner and gulped nervously. this didn't exactly help his problem with the younger's sexiness at all.

"oh god, is everything alright???", suddenly jungkook's parents ran into the room, his mother having this worried look on his face. "jungkookiebaby, what's wrong?", she asked worriedly as her son started to cry and still screamed through the whole house.
"I THINK MY DICK IS BROKEN", he yelled and clinched onto taehyung helplessly. "oh god, what do i do now, call an ambulance!!!!", he cried out and pressed himself against taehyung because he wanted comfort from him.
but taehyung was frozen in his motion and only stared at jungkook's dad with a "help-me"- look on his face.
his father was completely unbothered by his son and had a good time laughing over the whole situation.
meanwhile jungkook kept freaking out and crying like a baby. his mother was completely confused because she didn't know if jungkook seriously didn't know what a boner meant.

"i think you just had a nice dream, son", jungkook's dad started slowly.
but jungkook was still crying.
"uh--, kook.. i think i can help to make the problem go away---", taehyung started slowly.

"why are you two so comfortable to talk about all of this in front of us", kook's mom complained. even though she totally accepted them the way they were, she still didn't wanted to know about her own kid's sex life.

"pft, be glad they don't hide anything from us-", jungkook's dad said, put an arm around his wife and dragged her out of the room, leaving the teenagers all by themselves.

"i can't believe they let me die like this..", jungkook whispered. he finally calmed down.

"it hurts tae, make it stop", jungkook said and teared up once again.

taehyung smiled, positioned himself between the younger's legs and kissed his way down his body. ..