Chapter 78

Important Announcement: Once the book hit 5.5k reads there will be an important announcement about this book. Thank you for reading this book.

Liana

Mia and I ate enough that we don't need to eat dinner. Caleb came right after we were done and said that we might have to stay here for a while because they have to make sure that the other lady is not involve too as she might come back to hurt us. I was getting stressed up about my situation that how I was not made aware about their situation.

"Oliver is just looking out for you?" Mia tried and I told her to stop defending him because right now he have a lot to explain.

Jasmine said that Oliver was arriving in two days. Jasmine showed us around and showed Mia her room while she asked if I would prefer sleeping in Oliver's room or another room because Oliver called and said that I can use his room if he wants. I was not sure about that.

"He really cares for you." Jasmine said. "He is not the best when it comes to showing his love, but some little things he does is actually meaningful for him. He is a lovely man." Jasmine said.

I nodded my head in agreement about the last sentence.

"I will take you to his room." She said and we walked to one of the middle room and she opened the brown wooden door and well, it was beautiful in its own way. Oliver's room was completely white apart from the furniture. His bed was matte black, his bed sheets and blankets was light grey, all his other furniture was either black or grey. There was a beautiful picture of us in his room hanging right behind the bed's wall. It blows my mind that Oliver even did that. I was not sure if it is weird or should I feel pleased about it.

"Mr. Oliver for a while thought to bring you here." Jasmine said. "You must be surprised by your pictures around the house." She said.

"I definitely am." I told her. "It is weird."

She smiled. "Don't worry, there is picture of him and his brother too. He like having pictures around the house. He even have a hallway with paintings. Do you know he likes collecting paintings?"

I was pretty surprised by the information and Jasmine figured it out too because she said she can show me later. She told me that there is library just in case I am bored, there is gaming areas and all sorts of room and I was getting overwhelmed by everything. The situations I am in, the secrets that was kept away from me, the pictures, the treatments. I am far away from all of this, these treatments were like royal. I am not even sure if royals are treated this way, but I assume maybe because I don't know how to feel about being treated like this by others. Everything is in your fingertips if you just tell someone- you want something, they bring it to you. This is not my world, my world is you want something you get it yourself whether you have to fight in the line or in the store. Everything does not come right in front of you within a blink of an eye, but Oliver his world is different.

He get what he wants within a blink of an eye. This made me put into a deep thought that whether we will be able to work out with the difference in our lifestyles. His way of protecting his love ones is by sending securities around them and I shivered at the thought that how long was I been followed without even knowing.

I walked towards the window and I gasped seeing an empty green backyard. It was really very big. There was a small built in picnic space and a fountain too at the end of the two staircase and there was also golf carts around the place. I was so lost at my own thoughts while standing there that I didn't realized that Jasmine entered and she said that Grayson came to visit. I found out from Jasmine that Grayson does not sleep much here, he does but not all the time. He is staying in an apartment, but he might move back here since he is going to NYU which is closer from here.

Grayson was with Mia in the small conference room that I was taken to. Mia did not look much happy before I enter because I saw her arguing with him.

"Liana." Grayson greeted me and I nodded my head in acknowledgement.

"Are you okay? How are you feeling?" He asked me and I pursed my lips and look at him.

"Would you like to explain or Oliver is doing that?" I said.

"I would have loved to, but I think Oliver will be the one explaining it to you." He give me a guilty look. "I just want you two to understand it was for your protection." He said looking at us.

"Well, then explain to us what is this file for?" Mia said pointing to the files that was thrown carelessly on the table.

"What are you talking about?" I asked as I picked up the file and opened it and there right in front of my eyes was the details about me. From the moment I was born till now everything that I did, from schools, works, educations, families and friends- everything was in this files and there was pictures of me and I felt sick looking at that.

"I think Oliver will like to explain that." Was his only reply and I was not sure if I can wait for another two days for his arrival to explain to me what is going on.

Author's Note: Thank you everyone for reading our books, your support means a lot to us. Please support us if you enjoyed the chapter by voting for the book and sharing it with other readers. Support our other book, 'Seasons of the year' which you can find it in our profile. Next update for this book is Tuesday. Happy readings!