Chapter 34

"Blayze I need you to send me those papers that you want to be printed through email. Also, that expensive party planner is over here telling me if I want to confirm the mini roller coaster. What the hell did you order without my consent?" I declare. Blayze and I have been planning the twins birthday along with my dad's party. We are having a surprise party for my dad in Georgia two days after the twins birthday party.

"Don't worry about it I got it under control including the bill." Assured Blayze and I feel myself start to boil. "Blayze I told you not to buy any more expensive crap that's not needed." I fight the urge to raise my voice as I say, "Please Blayze stop spending your money on useless things. I got it handled and I appreciate you trying to help out but I have enough money to-"

"Suzette I'm doing this because I want to. I'm not wasting my money or throwing it away on useless things. You and those kids aren't useless things do you understand? Those kids deserve the best birthday ever and you need to relax and not see this a charity case. I know you have pride and you're capable of doing this on your own; since you started watching the kids and raising them as your own, you proved that you are a strong woman in no need of any help. I know you can handle it but I want to help and you know better than to say no to me." Says Blayze. I sigh knowing all too well what will happen if I deny him. He'll kiss me till I completely lose all control of any thought within my head and he'll get me to say yes. I hate that he knows what it takes to get me to do his bidding. "Yeah, and you know better than to trick me." I argue.

Blayze POV
Yes, I do know what will happen if I trick her. She'll find her way onto my lap blessing me with her lips and her touch then leave me wanting more and with an irritating itch of not fully getting what I really want. Her. She's such a tease and she doesn't even know it. We have agreed to do some sexual activities but we haven't gone so far as to our shirts being removed and us in our undergarments. I want to taste her, all of her. I want to see what her hands and those hot beautiful juicy lips can do. I want to be the one to unlock her true potential. I want to be the one to send her beyond heaven. But mostly, I want to be the one that she knows will be there for her. This is all fake. What are you talking about? I know I shouldn't be thinking this way but I can't help feeling it and I have tried to ignore the feeling but every day spent with her just talking, eating together, just enjoying each other's company strengthens the unknown feeling within me.

I know I'm breaking some rules in the contract I'm willing to take the risk for her. Only for her.

Suzette POV
"Yes, I know." He whispers with his deep husky voice. I gulp and quickly look back down at my laptop. "What's wrong Suzette?" Blayze continues to speak and I try to ignore him not wanting him to know that him just speaking is really affecting me. "Fine. Don't tell me. I already know." Blayze continues to talk with seduction peeping through every word. When he stands behind me he slowly moves my hair to the side and he leans down close to my neck. I can feel his warm breath against the skin of the neck and I bite my lip fighting my moan of pleasure. "We are getting the roller coaster." I roll my eyes but I quickly shut them when his lips come into contact with my neck. "Mmm." I moan out and he continues to kiss my neck. He pulls away and jumps over the mini sofa in one swift movement. He pushes me gently onto my back and he starts to kiss my neck all over again. He reaches my lips and we make out on the mini sofa. We are interrupted by his phone ringing. He pulls away from my lips slowly and gently captures my bottom lip between his teeth and gently bites it while pulling away. I moan when he does this but it ends all too soon. "Hello? Ah, yes, Mr. Knight." Blayze speaks into the phone.

Blayze and Nick are still working together on some new development of a new resort in Alaska. Everything between them is professional and I make sure I know the dates and times of their meetings so I can keep myself scarce. "I see. Well, we could always add a sitting area in that spot along with a fireplace. Somewhere for people to relax and have conversations with one another." Suggest Blayze through the phone. I start to stand up but he grabs my wrist and pulls me down to him. I let out a loud shriek of surprise and I land on Blayze. My face lands somewhere else. Somewhere unexpected. His dick.