Third time's a charm

If you knew me, you would probably walk away. 

You wouldn't want to stay...

I recently found Anson's music and I am in love 💗

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Again! There was not enough emotion!"

"Cut! You paused for too long before saying your next line!"

"What's wrong with everybody today?? Ahyoung, fix the lightning!"

"I can barely hear what the actors are saying, change the mics!"

"Cut! Not good enough!"

"Again!"

"If this goes on, we'll be working until the sun rises!"

Again, again, again...

Taehyung was used to re-shooting scenes, but he really couldn't understand why it was so hard to please Jungkook, he never seemed to be satisfied with the first take, especially if Taehyung was the one on set. If Jungkook had no complaints about Taehyung's acting, he always pointed out something else, which was not okay and thus they ended up re-taking the same scene over and over again.

Jungkook was a perfectionist and honestly, so was Taehyung, maybe that's why he didn't mind re-shooting so many scenes. He wanted the drama to turn out good, perhaps just as much as Jungkook or maybe even more.

Taehyung was familiar with the younger's previous projects, Jungkook's work was flawless and that was remarkable, considering his age, he didn't have much experience either.

It's been just a few years since Jungkook made his name well-known, but he blew up right from the start. He preferred working on movies, Taehyung read that in an article a few weeks ago and this was actually Jungkook's second time directing a drama, but he was doing a wonderful job.

Jungkook had everything and everyone under control on set. Nobody slacked off, nobody was left wandering around, not knowing what to do. Jungkook always gave clear instructions and advices, he never used a harsh tone and the whole staff loved working with him and Taehyung wasn't going to lie... he enjoyed working with the younger as well, even though they were not exactly on good terms.

It was all worth it, the countless hours of work, Jungkook was an astonishingly good director and Taehyung couldn't tear his eyes away from the screen whenever he saw the final product, each episode so far had been absolute perfection.