Chapter twelve

The next morning I woke up in Andy’s arms. He looked so peaceful. I unlocked my phone and looked at the time; half past seven. We had to get up in a half hour. I decided to take a shower because I couldn’t sleep anymore.

I carefully untangled me from Andy’s grip. I took clean underwear out of my dresser, a pants and a t-shirt of Mötley Crüe. Then I made my way to the shower.

I turned it on and waited until the water had warmed up. Then I stepped into the little shower cabin and let the water cascade down my body. It was a nice feeling. I’d taken a shower yesterday, but I felt so dirty and unclean when I woke up, I don’t even know why.

I quickly washed my hair and body. Then I stepped out of the shower cabin again and dried my body and put on my boxers. I dried my hair and pulled on my other clothes. Then after that I did my make up; eyeliner with a little eye shadow

When I finished, I made my way back to the bedroom. It was two to seven.

I softly kissed Andy’s lips. “Wake up beautiful” I whispered. Andy carefully opened his eyes and started smiling, “Morning Ashy” he said and kissed my lips. I chuckled softly. “What?” Andy asked yawning. “You’re so adorable” I said, smiling. “Neh, I’ve got bed head” he said. “So? I think it’s cute” I said while blushing.

Andy sat up and stretched. “Time for you to get out” he grinned. “Why?” I asked. “Coz I’m going to change” he said, chuckling. “Okay” I sighed, “Then I’m going to make some breakfast” I said. Andy nodded.

I went downstairs and made Andy a bowl of cornflakes. I ate an apple.

When Andy came downstairs, I suddenly remembered something. “Fuck” I mumbled. “What baby?” Andy asked worried. “Fuck my dad comes back this night so you’ve got to go home again” I said as tears were welling up in my eyes. Andy sighed “I know, it fucking sucks” he said sadly. I nodded in agreement.

Andy sighed again, “And the prom is Wednesday” he said, “I don’t want to go with Juliet, but I have to. You know, I was way happier when I was myself and everyone made fun of me.” he said. I raised an eyebrow, not really understanding what he just said. He continued his explanation; “Back on my old school I wasn’t popular, people made fun of me, I didn’t have any friends, but right now that seems so much better than be popular. Seriously you can’t do anything wrong right now. The whole school knows you, you’ve got no privacy and I don’t want to make fun of people when I’m told. I never want to make fun of people who don’t deserve it. And I just want to be myself again” he said.

I nodded, “I wish I could help you” I said. Andy nodded and pecked my lips. “Aww, that’s so sweet” he said. I just smiled softly at him. “Shit baby we’ve got to go” I said as I looked at my phone. Andy nodded and we both went upstairs. We packed our bags and got ready for today, Friday. The last day of the first week of school.

Today didn’t seem to turn out to be such a horrible day, until I sat alone again in the break. Travis, Dan and Andy walked past me. “Hey fag” Travis said. I ignored him and went further listening to my music. “I said HEY FAG!” Travis screamed. I just stared at my notebook and raised my middle finger to him. “What did you just do?” Dan asked.

“I’ll explain” I said. “My middle finger salutes you” I said. I saw Andy holding back his laughter, he just chuckled lightly. “Did you just laugh?”  Dan asked Andy. “No” Andy said, blushing. “Hm….” Dan said and then they walked off again.

I’m really sorry for that. By the way; that was a good one. My middle finger salutes you XD
Xx Andy

I smiled as I read the text message. I texted him back and then went off to my locker, to get my biology books. I had biology as last subject today. The bad thing was that Juliet, Kina and Scout were in that class too. So was Andy, not that that was a bad thing, but Juliet with Andy. That was a bad thing. A really bad thing.

As I walked in the classroom I saw Juliet sitting at Andy’s lap, kissing him on his lips. I sighed and went to my seat, at the back of the class. I sat alone, as usual.

Juliet and Kina sat in front of me. So Andy was practically kissing Juliet NEXT TO ME.