Pride! (Markiplier x ftm!reader)

YouTube
This was based off my pride fest experience (I just didn't have a date. 😂)
I walked down the hot street. People were everywhere covered in the colors of their pride flags. There were hundreds of people. Some were dancing, some shopping, and some were just socialising. Mark and I holding hands, were looking from booth to booth. He wanted a shirt with "Move, I'm Gay!" on it and a rainbow flag to hang in his office. No one had recognized Mark yet, but I knew that wouldn't last long. We'd only been at Pride Fest for a few minutes. Finally we found a booth with the shirt and remarkably they also sold flags. He bought them and just as we were turning around to walk off, we heard a scream. It wasn't a normal I'm-In-Danger scream, more like a I-Just-Saw-My-Idol-Holy-Shit kind of yelp. Mark and I glance in the direction of the noise and I sighed realising I was right. Around four girls were staring at us, mouths wide open. They ran up and asked for autographs. They talked for a few short seconds and ran off to enjoy their day. I was glad for fans like that. They didn't give me harsh looks and even wished me a good day along with Mark. I had received hate, like most Youtubers significant others do. They're are people who disagree with who I am, but most of the time they don't bother me. It's when fans confront Mark and are rude to me, when they do cause me to get upset.
But luckily for me, today we were both surrounded by accepting people.
We walked toward the stage. No one was playing anything at the moment, but it was covered in multiple pride flags. Mark glanced around and saw people wearing their flags like capes. He pulled his backpack off and put his shirt in it. He then unfolded his flag and attempted to tie it around his neck, but failed. I chuckled and pulled out a piece of string from the bag. If pride fest had taught me anything, is that it's a smart idea to always have extra string with you. He tied the flag sides together and posed for me. I chuckled and pulled out my phone, taking a picture. He laughed afterwards and we both sat down in the grass. "This is a lot of fun." Mark stated. I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder. Yelling could be heard behind us. It was pretty far away, but still caused people to turn their heads. At the end of the street was a group of protesters being held back by police. I shrugged. It was to be expected.
Music suddenly started playing. Mark grinned and stood up, holding a hand out for me. I was confused, but I took it anyway. He pulled me up and we began walking closer to the stage. He began dancing and urged me to join. I could help but laugh at his goofy moves, but soon followed. People gathered and danced too. It was amazing how different we all were, but here we were. All dancing. There were drag queens and drag kings. Gays and straight allies. Transgenders, Genderfluids, Asexuals, and all other sexualities.
Mark stopped suddenly. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek. Little did we know that someone had been taking pictures. Our small act of affection would be in the newspaper.