Bury Me In Gold {Thor x WOC!Reader}

Pairing: Thor x WOC!/African American! Reader

#6. "Don't you die on me"

Warnings: Sadness, Death

Words: 1,290

**

You and Thor have been dating each other for three years now. You both grow up differently, he was prince god from the realm Asgard and you were just an black girl from Brooklyn who was building herself to be an scientist/inventor. But honestly that didn't change how you both fall in love and connected.

The first time meeting Thor was the Battle of New York, when Tony recruited you to help out which made you become Avenger which confused you because you didn't have any superpowers, just the brains.

Being part of the Avengers, showed you a whole different world, even though you had no superpowers, you came to realize that the Avengers were not about having superpower or whatever.

It was about respect, love, working hard as a team and It warmed your heart first time meeting them especially Thor.

You, Tony and Bruce were like geek freaks, always work together in the Lab, creating new technology and gadgets for the team. Natasha and Maria were like your sisters from another misters, they were your best friends that you loved so much.

You loved working with them and hang out with them, talking to them about girl stuff or whatever. And basically the rest of the team were so awesome and loving.

They were your family, you wouldn't trade them in for nothing in this world.

**

You were out and about, shopping in your favorite book store, trying to find the book on molecular physics since Bruce was gonna teach a one or two things on molecular physics.

When you finally found the book, you went to go pay for it but a very tall man with dark hair and a half mullet beard stepped in front of you, you knew something was wrong with him because his dark black eyes were terrifying and he had a evil smirk on his face.

"Excuse me, sir" you said politely, trying to push past him but he only growled and grabbed you by the neck, pushing you in back of the store up against wall. No one could able to see.

"I'm gonna have some fun with you." He says, you knew if you tried to fight him, it would end really badly on your part, so you swallowed your pride.

"Please, don't hurt me" You said, trying to breathe through his grip on your neck.

The stranger chuckled. "Oh honey, I'm gonna do so much more than that" He says as he knocks you out.

**

Thor was in the living room, snacking on his pop tarts while watching Clint play a video game.

"THOR!!" Steve and Natasha came, running in the living room.

"Yes?" He says as he looks away from the TV and when he turns to look at their faces, he knew something was wrong.

"What is it?" He asks, putting his pop tart down.

"It's Y/N" When Steve said those words, worry washed all over his face.

**

"Where is she??" A worried Thor cries as he enters the science lab with Steve and Natasha behind him while Tony and Bruce are looking at a computer screen.

"Working on it" Tony replies, shoveling blueberries into his mouth.

"Got her!" Bruce states, pointing to the screen. "Oh, no" Tony sighs as he looks at the screen.

"What?" Thor inquires worriedly. "Where is she??"

"HYDRA's got her," Bruce states apologetically. Thor freezes HYDRA, ever since he's time on earth, he's been told that Hydra is one of the worst organizations in the world, and they've kidnapped the love of his life.

"We can find her" Tony insists. Thor nods slowly, his thoughts zoning in on how to save her. He knew he shouldn't have let her go to the book store by herself and he knew Y/N always worry about him when he's away in Asgard but he's always more worried about her and safety.

The trio decide to inform Fury and the others of Y/N's situation.

"HYDRA's has Y/N" Bruce informs everyone as eyebrows fly up across the room.

"We have to go after her" Clint states, jumping to his feet. "Agreed" Natasha nods.

"Ms. L/N is an Avenger but she isn't a skilled or any sort, we need to find her now and fast before Hydra does something even more worse" Fury says with a sigh.

"Alright, Avengers suit up" Steve says.

**

All you wanted to do was to get the book you needed, come home and have a nice hot bath and cuddle up to Thor but unfortunately you were kidnapped by HYDRA. The man who was work for them; he was rambling on all about the Avengers and stuff like that, like hell you were gonna tell him anything.

You just pray that Thor and the team would come find and save you cause you were cold and weak, your body was going numb, you had cuts and bruises everywhere and your left eye was almost shut from the hard punches the man gave you and your ribs were probably broken.

"WHERE ARE THEY??" He yelled again as he pulled your h/c h/t hair and you hissed.

"I don't know what you're talking about, bitch" You yelled back. You've been telling him this over five hours now that you didn't know anything which was a lie because you did knew what he was talking about but you weren't letting out a soul to them.

"Alright, I guess. I've gotta stab it out of you more" He grabs the same bloody knife that he stabbed you with before, he start walking towards you with evil smirk.

"Last chance, love" He laughs and he stops by a huge bolt from entrance.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" Tony says in his Iron Man suit. Thank you god you said weakly to yourself.

"Iron Man, what a presence of you being here. But I wish I was lucky enough to get the god of thunder" The man says.

"Awee. I'm sorry to disappointed, Twinkle Toes" Tony replies, lifting his metallic hand to shoot a plasma bolt at the goons.

They go flying into the opposite wall and he, Hulk, and Steve stand and face the goons while Thor, Clint and Natasha come running over to you.

"My love" Thor says with tears in his eyes and he quickly came over to you while Natasha untied you. You had no strength to stand, so you were ready to let yourself to fell but Thor catches you.

"I'm so sorry, my love but I got pick you up. God I'm sorry" He says picking you up bridal style.

"I'm-I'm so happy see you, Thor." You said as you could feel him glare at you.

"I don't-I don't want to die" you cried as you look up at him. "Don't you dare say that, Y/N. You're gonna make it."

"I love you, Thor" you said weakly with a smile.

"I love you so much!" you repeated, Thor gave you a horrid shock look as you shut your eyes.

"Y/N, please stay awake. Don't you go die on me" He yells trying keep you awake.

You couldn't feel anything anymore, your voice was lost, your eyes became more lifeless but your eyes couldn't look away from those beautiful blue eyes that you loved so much.

His precious face, you noticed tears running down his cheeks.

"Y/N?" Thor called, you placed your shaking hand on his cheek.

"I love yo-" You whispered as your hand fell down in slow motion, everything become black.

"Y/N?, no Y/N wake up" Thor begged shaking your body.

"Y/N, PLEASE!!! Don't leave me, Y/N!!"

Part 2?