E p i s o d e 1 3

There you sat, your head hung low, panting, your throat too soar to scream anymore, so all you could let out was airy croaks. Dr. O'Deorain sighed as she watched your pathetic body recover from 10 minutes straight of eletrotiution.

She had kept shocking you, giving you a minute break, then go right back to shocking you. You had lost track of how many times she had shocked you now, all you knew is that you couldn't last it much longer.

Even though you were a very kind hearted and patient person, patience came with stubborness, which was bad for her. As your body shaked in pain, you just thought about Nugahs words.

You thought about those you loved, and lost.. Bastal, Laura, Micheal, and Dahlia. You needed to stay strong so others wouldn't be hurt like they were, and like you were right now.

"You are one stubborn girl, you know that?" She chuckled and walked closer to you. You dared not to look up at her and meet her gaze. The look of confidence in her eyes would drain all your will, and you knew that.

She ran her boney fingers through your hair, ending the stroke of her hand by gripping a fist full of your hair. She pulled your head back roughly, forcing you to look up at her piercing blue and red iris's.

"What's driving you? What's keeping you from wanting to ending it all? You've lost everything.. what do you have to live for?" You didn't respond, you only stared at her firery eyes with your dull ones.

She gripped your hair tighter in her hand, making you wince. You had to be careful, you couldn't die because you needed to make it to King's Row, but couldn't tell her where the last monk is.

It was almost certain she would torture you until your body fell limp, so you needed a way to get out of this situation, without telling her where he was. You came across the thought of what she said to you awhile ago, she said one day the two of you would marry.

Maybe you could use that to get out, though you are sure she just said it to get your guard down, though you could at least stall with it. It was going to be risky, this woman was obviously very unstable, but you had to try.

"D-doctor O'Deorain.." you breathed out, your voice quiet and scratchy, it hurt to speak, but you had to. She raised and eyebrow, obviously not expecting you to speak to her. "Yes, Y/n?"

"W-why.. a few days ago.. why did y-you say we would marry?" You croaked, while praying it would distract her long enough for you to figure out how to get your restraints off.

She stared at you for a second before she sighed and stood up straight, letting go of your hair then crossing her arms. "Now why is that so important to you?" She asked, seeming unimpressed and unfazed by your question.

I don't, I hate you- "I-I want to know what you think of me.. and if you were lying.." you whispered, half lying-.. well.. not really, you did wonder what she thought of you, and you wanted to know if she has been lying to you.

But more then that.. you wanted to know why she would lie to you about that. You swear you could see her smirk turn slightly to a caring smile. She brushed her knuckles against your cheek lightly.

"I've lied to you, and I'm not afraid to lie you to you a million times again, it's.. 'entertaining' to see you so easily fall for my words. But trust me when I say, I do intend for you to marry me. Of course, plans can change, but as long as you stay alive, we will marry."

She finshed her words, leaving you with much to say. "Why..?" You asked, confused. No one showed intrest of anyone this easily ever, especially when it comes to you. Not many people have shown intrest in you in general, defently not enough intrest to want to marry you within a week of you meeting.

"Well, my dear, you.. 'intrigue' me. I've dated others, and it's always so complicated. So, it should much easier to love someone who is completely under my control." She sighed after speaking, backing up from you a step.

"But, as I said, this can only happen if you don't die. So make your choice, you can die, or tell me where the last monk is." She gripped the remote again, tightly. She did not seem afraid of killing you, and that's what made you afraid.

She tapped her foot, waiting for an answer, yet you couldn't form any words. What the hell were you supposed to do. Should you lie to her, or tell the truth? Would she fall for the lie, or would she see right through it? Or should you just die with the information and stay silent..

"3.."

"2.."

"1.."

((What should you do..? Comment your answer))