Chapter 39 The Main Event

Not edited

Previously:

Billy ran in looking distraught.

"Sir they're here!" he yelled before a wolf jumped into the room and ripped Billy to shreds

It was Trent.

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

Before I could shout for Trent to come beside me, a few of Nicks huntsmen jumped on him and he began to fight them.

A hand encased my mouth as Nick made me and Hannah both stand up.

"Time for the main event" he muttered sadistically as I winced at his words.

I was scared, not for myself but for my mate, I have seen first hand what Nick is capable off.

If he can kill his own mother then were just a stick in the mud.

The saddest thing is Nick feels no remorse, for killing the women who gave birth to him with his own two hands.

He pulled Hannah up as well and pulled a gun out. One of Nicks huntsmen quickly ran to Hannah's side and held the gun up at her temple.

My wolf was happy, that maybe Hannah would be blown to smithereens, but my happiness was cut short, as I felt Nick wrap his arm around my neck and place the gun at my temple.

The silver chains were restricting me from doing anything, the only thing I could do is sob loudly as my heart was beating out my chest.

I looked up to see Trent had shifted back to human form, he only had sweatpants on, which I was wondering where he got from.

Around him were the bodies of the huntsmen, blood and guts were spewed across the ground, making me gag a little.

"Nick I'm warning you get away from my mate" Trent said moving forward to try get to me.

"Uh uh uh, I wouldn't do that if I were you" Nick said tightening the gun into my temple. "You see I want to enjoy this moment of you squirming" Nick said.

Currently me Nick and Hannah were standing in the darkness at the back of the room.

The silver shackles were still burning into my arms, making me wince at the pain.

"Where are you Lana?" Trent asked worry clearly laced in his voice.

Before I could reply Nick began to laugh.

"Why don't you switch on the light, so you can see her for yourself" Nick said to him and Trent switched on the light rather quickly.

He gasped when he saw me, I must have numerous bruises and lumps all over my body because of Nicks beating sessions.

"What the fuck did you do to her?" Trent yelled.

"When I get my hands on you I'm going to beat you to pulp, then I'm going to tear each and every limb of yours apart" he threatened and Nick only laughed.

"I could easily shoot your mate right now you do know that" He twisted my arms at a weird angle which made me wince.

"Lana don't worry baby, I'm going to help you" Trent said to me, his eyes glazing over my body.

Trent then turned to Nick and growled.

"What do you want from me?" Trent asked him and he smiled lowering the gun slightly.

"I want to see you suffer, the way I had to suffer all those fucking years ago" his eyes welled up in tears.

"What the fuck did I ever do to you, in fact it should be the opposite, you killed my fucking brother!" Trent yelled at him.