four: maryjane

FOUR: maryjane los angeles, 1990's

FOUR: maryjane
los angeles, 1990's

RAY SPOKE, "what the fuck is that smell?" he asked as he walked into the shop with ruben and fourthgrade following after him. all his questions were answered when his eyes landed on the two teens that were fast asleep on the couch with empty beer bottles by their side and bits of weed laying on the floor.

"you gotta be fucking kidding me." ray muttered as fuckshit drooled while the tv continued to play the same skate video from last night. ray pulled the pillow out from under rosy making her quickly sit up, half awake and half hungover. ray grabbed the pillow and pounded it on fuckshit's face making him quickly sit up.

"w-what?" fuckshit asked as he cleaned the drool off his face with the back of his hand. meanwhile, rosy rested her head on her hand as she struggled to stay awake but eventually gave up and let her head fall back down to the couch as soft snores left her mouth. "rosy, fuckshit, get the fuck up and clean your mess up. customers are gonna start coming in." ray said as he walked to the other side of the display case with ruben following after him, eager to help considering he desperately wanted a new board.

meanwhile, fourthgrade just shook his girl awake. "rosy, come on. get up." he muttered to the girl. once rosy heard his voice she instantly shot up with a small smile on her face. she dreamingly looked at the boy before turning towards fuckshit who was still asleep and kicking him. "fuck man, i'm up!" fuckshit yelled making rosy flinch. "quit fucking yelling!" she yelled back as she held her head in pain.

fourthgrade quickly ran towards the back of the shop and returned with a water bottle and a case of advil. he placed it in the girl's hands and watched as a small smile spread across her face before she thanked him and drowned some of the water and pills. she then passed the left over water and pills to fuckshit who also quickly chugged it.

"my parents are gonna kick my ass." fuckshit said as he slowly stood up and walked towards the phone that was connected to the wall at the back of the shop. rosy watched as he dialed presumably his house number before he waited and leaned against the wall. meanwhile fourthgrade just sat next to the girl as ruben and ray joined the two.

"yo mom, it's me." fuckshit could be heard saying before he rolled his eyes. "chill i'm fine, no, i- just chill! quit trippin i'm good!" the boy exclaimed before he let an annoyed sigh leave his lips as he hung up the phone. "my parents are fucking f*****s!" he screamed before he sunk into the seat next to rosy.

the girl turned to her bestfriend as she tried to hide the smile that desperately wanted to form on her lips, "what happened?" she asked. fuckshit toke off his beanie and ran a hand through his long dirty blonde locks, "threatened to take the car. like they ain't gonna do it but still shit's annoying as fuck man." he said making rosy just smile. "i get you." she said making the boy turn to her with a smile in return. the group of friends stayed quiet as the video of the skaters from
last night played on loop.