Summer.

My feet trudged along the sand in a tired motion. Everything burned with such a scorching heat it was frankly impossible to stay standing. I don't even know how long until i see water. Or food.

It's been two weeks so far.

Originally, i survived through spell making the sand into some type of dish. However, withe no water or ACTUAL food, my magic was depleting by the hour from exhaustion. Every step felt like a mile. No training could prepare me for this.

I heard a howl and whipped around in joy. Could it be my dad ? Lupin ? Hell maybe even Harry ?....Anyone ?

The watery look the heat gave out almost made the object indescribable. However, once the object was a couple feet away i realized it was a coyote. A coyote that didn't have life in it's eyes. He snarled and got into a position to pounce.

"Oh thank god i was thinking nobody could save me," i said with a smile. Silently, praying that this animal was an animagus.

It wasn't.

He darted towards me and in a split second i cast the only curse on my mind. The killing curse. The coyote slumped dead in it's tracks across the sand. It's jaw unclenched and chest stone still. He laid in front of me like food on a platter.

Wait a minute.

Food on a platter.

I looked at the coyote with a hungry fire in my eyes.
______________________________________
(Third Person PoV)

"FUCK FINISHING VOLDEMORT RIGHT NOW. WHERE IS MY SON ?!," Sirius yelled. Quieting the meeting that already transpired. The Order of the Phoneix were sitting in the kitchens of Grimmauld Place. Spewing, about Voldemort and his already growing forces. However, Sirius wanted nothing more then to hit everyone with jinxes.

He felt a calming hand on his shoulder and he turned to see his best friend, Remus Lupin, give him a grave look. He shook his head, mentally telling Sirius to calm down. The damage was done however.

"Sirius, we are doing everything we can to find your son. I am sire in a matter of days we will-," Dumbledore started.

"Days," Sirius scoffed. "Dumbledore it's been TWO WEEKS we haven't sent search parties, we haven't looked through letters or questioned his death eater lackeys...i'm done."

Sirius stood up as Remus called back too him. Alas, he strode through the door. Not caring about those who try to stop him. As he stepped out however he felt eyes on his head. Multiple of them in fact. He looked up sharply to see the little culprits.

There stood Fred and George who held sollem looks. Ron had a look of sadness and guilt. Ginny held a daring look. Daring anyone to speak about the situation. Hermione stood with her chocolate brown eyes puffy and red rimmed. It's obvious she's been crying. Finally, Daphne Greengrass stood with a look as cold as steel. Everyone can see through her facade though.

They met Sirius's eyes but he didn't say a word. He nodded to them and walked away. Knowing that they were listening to everything he said. They needed to know almost as much as he did. Keywprd being almost. There was someone else in that factor.

Sirius slowly walked into his room with a heavy heart. Of course, this confrontation had to come about sooner or later.

There on his bed was none other than Nicole (L/N). The woman he married. The mother of his child. The woman he loves.

"Nicole ?," Sirius croaked. She arrived the day she was notified about (Y/N)'s disappearance. Like Sirius though, she was angry and dissappointed in Dumbledore. Tonks and Molly tried to cheer her up but even they knew what she was going through. Thankfully, they gave her space. The only person she really talked too was Remus.