➸ 'I liked him before you'

I recommend voting :)

"Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep." My alarm goes off. I groan and turn it off, only to go back to sleep.

"Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep." My alarm goes off again, I check the time. 8:45. Suddenly i'm woke.

"SHIT." I yell running to the bathroom, School starts in 15 minutes. I look in the mirror to see a horrendous monster looking back at me.

"Ahh!" I scream running to my closet. I throw on the first outfit I can find and I rush downstairs.

"Oh hey sweetie." My mum says politely from the couch.

"Hi!" I reply frantically searching for some food.

"Have a good da-" My mums voice cut off by the front door slamming. I rush to my car, turning on the engine and buckling my seatbelt. Roaring into the street towards school.

I rush into the front doors, the hallways completely deserted. I rush to my locker and quickly pull out my english book, and sprint to my classroom. As I'm about to enter class, the door handle begins to shake. I stutter and hide against the wall, the door opens and Ms Mcbride leaves the class heading to the office, I take the opportunity to sneak into class. I take a seat in the back while everyone sits silently, reading books and chatting amongst themselves. Suddenly Ms Mcbride comes back with a stack of sheets in her hand.

"Welcome Class, Time for the test."

"Bella, Can I see you?" Ms Mcbride asks me before I leave. I nod and walk up to her sitting at her desk.

"Bella, I must say I'm so very proud of you for getting a B+ on this test. You really have improved. Keep it up and you'll be graduating in no time." She says enthusiastically. I smile as I hear I got a B+, that's the best grade I've ever had, maybe tutoring wasn't as bad as I thought it was. "Thanks miss." I say before walking to the cafeteria.

As I'm eating my pizza slice I hear a loud commotion on the lunch table which startles me.

"What the hell Bella? First you start hanging out with Clarissa and her skanks now you're taking my crush?" Roxy whisper-yells at me.

"Woah, Rox slow down, what are you talking about?" I say confused.

"What am I talking about? The fact that you knew I liked Leo and yet you kissed him at that party!" She screams.

I roll my eyes and stand up getting on the same level as her. "It was a game of spin the bottle bitch." I say annoyed.

"I liked him before you Bella, and I will get my revenge." She says walking away from me. Everyone at the table looked at me with a shocked expression.

"I thought you guys were friends, why was she acting like that?" Clarissa asks me rubbing my back.

"Yeah, I thought we were friends too, but we wouldn't be if I realised how physchotic she was sooner." I say easening the tension. Suddenly Leo walks over with a food tray in his hand and sits opposite from me.

"What was that all about?" He asks looking at me.

"Oh, nothing." I say annoyed. He looks at me with a concerned look in his eyes before nodding and sitting down.

"Alright, today class we are playing a round of Volleyball." Mr Washbourn says to the class. I mentally throw my fists in the air and sway them around in excitement. You see, I've been playing Volleyball ever since I was 10, so I'm alright at it compared to every other sport. I look over at Roxy who's glaring at me. The only problem is, Roxy and I play Volleyball together. This should be fun.

"Alright, I'll need two team captains to pick the teams." He says. I raise my hand along with everyone else, he looks around for a moment.

"Bella, Roxy, start choosing." He says before walking to the back of the gym.

I look at Roxy and she picks first.

"Leo." She smiles menacingly, he sighs before walking to her side of the gym.

"Clarissa." I say while pointing to her, she high fives me and stands back.

3 minutes left, and the scores are tied, I'm in centre against Roxy. The teams are Clarissa, Donny, Jake, Mannie and Chad on my team, and Leo, Sandra, Ashley, Chris and Josh on Roxys team.

Clarissa serves from the back and it lands over to Leo where he hits it over the net to Donny, who passes it to me, whilst I look at the clock, 30 seconds left. I take hold of the ball and hit it over the net to Roxy, who takes the opportunity to spike me. I dodge and Chad hits the ball safely to me before it hit the ground. I look over at Roxy and murmur "Wrong move." As I spike the ball right at her, taken by surprise she stays still as the ball hits her right in her face. She screams and falls to the floor, whaling as if she's never been spiked before. She looks up at me and flips me off while my team celebrate our victory. Mr Washbourn runs over to Roxy, who's screaming like a two year old baby.

"Someone get the nurse." He groans.

As I'm walking out of gym, Leo and Don come up to me and Clarissa.

"I didn't know you could play Volleyball." They all say in unison.

I laugh at them and nod. But Leo turns to me with a strange look on his face.

"But do you really think it was necessary to hit Roxy in the face?" He says, catching me a bit off guard.

"Why wasn't it necessary? Remember what she did?" Donny said to him.

"What did she do?" Leo asks. I sneakily punch Donny in the arm, I don't want Leo to find out. It would cause to much drama.

"Nothing, don't worry." Clarissa says covering up.

"Exactly, don't go hitting your friends in the face, its not cool." Leo says before walking away. We all look at each other before looking back at Leo. Did he just.. stick up for Roxy?

Have any recommendations? Comment what you think it would help me.
❤️