31.Kitsune

Is it me or does Ellen have more tales now. The mask turns in to blue flames as her body envelopes in blue flames too, at the same time. You can feel the powerful energy coming from her. The enemies that were in front of her took off their masks, they were both wolf's. One was wearing blue clothes while the other red.

 One was wearing blue clothes while the other red

Water and fire users against Ellen. The wolf wearing blue decides to attack first, she makes ice spikes and throws them at Ellen. Ellen makes wall out of that blue flame, the spikes melt instantly before even hitting the wall.

??: "We might have a problem."

Ellen creates more of those blue orbs but now they were enveloped in the same blue flames and starts launching them at the wolf's. They made an ice wall to protect themselves but the orbs melted it and when they got close enough to them Ellen snapped her fingers and they exploded. A few seconds of silence and you hear footsteps from the smoke that the explosion made.

???: "Not bad! You took out my sister but you will have to try harder to win against me."

The wolf made a huge fireball in her hand and started running at Ellen, Ellen did the same. Every step that Ellen made left a black mark on the ground from the heat. When the orb and fireball hit, it made a huge explosion with a powerful blast. Sending each other flying in to opposite direction. Now that Ellen was closer, you could feel the heat from here but if you were to stand near her you would melt. You think to yourself. Ellen is still standing even after the powerful explosion while the wolf needs to lean on the wall to be able to stand.

???: "Im... not...done yet."

Suddenly you feel like you haven't slept for weeks and the moment you closed your eyes you lost your consciousness.
.
.
.
You wake up outside, it's night and a full moon. You get in to a sitting position and lean on a tree.

???: "You're finally awake! We have been worried."

You look at where the voice came from.

[Y/n]: "Who are you?"

???: "Take a guess."

[Y/n]: "It can't be, you look so different Ellen."