32.Training

*The next day*

You wake up feeling rested somehow, even though you were sleeping in an uncomfortable position. Elinor and Melanie wasn't with you anymore but the two wolf furrys were still sleeping beside you.

???: "So...rry."

One of them whispers. You get up and stretch. It makes you angry that they are being played with like that by the corruption.

I promise to you all, that I won't stop until this place will be back to the way it was.

Melanie: "You're awake, thought you would be sleeping longer."

[Y/n]: "You woke up not long ago too?"

Melanie: "Yeah, we were just looking around, Ellen and Elinor will come back soon."

You feel movement to your right. You turn your head to see that both of the wolf's are starting to wake up. They stare at you for a good minute and then quickly stand and bow their heads.

???/??: "We're really sorry for what we did, we weren't-"

[Y/n]: "It's ok, you don't have to bow your heads for us."

They look at Melanie. She had that cold expression on her face.

Melanie: "I hope you slept well."

You could see fear in their eyes.

[Y/n]: "Melanie don't be like that, you will scare them away."

Melanie: "I really don't care."

[Y/n]: "I do, anyway names [y/n] and this is Melani-"

Elinor: "You're all awake."

You get interrupted by Elinor as she walks out of the forest with Ellen beside her. They get near the wolf sisters.

Ellen: "Hi, my name is Ellen and this is Elinor."

Elinor: "Hi."

The wolf wearing red clothes spoke up first.

Mya: "My name is Mya and this is my sister."

Faith: "F-Faith, hi."

[Y/n]: "Now that we know each others names, we can get back to our village."

Mya: "I don't think your villages queen would let us in."

[Y/n]: "You don't have to worry about that."

Mya: "You're saying she will let us go through?"

[Y/n]: "Yes."

Mya: "It's hard to believe."

Ellen: "Let's go and you will see that he's not lying."

Faith: "O-ok."

She clings to your hand.

Mya: "Sis you shouldn't do that."

[Y/n]: "It's ok I don't mind."

Faith acts like a little kid but you don't mind, you've seen a lot of weird stuff in this world. Though it could be her way of apologising. All of you start to walk after Ellen, she knew where the village was. After about twenty minutes of walking you get to quinfalls gate, they open up for your group. You get past the gates and in to the village.

Ellen: "[y/n], you can take care of the rest right?"

[Y/n]: "Yeah, you going somewhere?"

Elinor: "We're going to the tavern with Ellen, nobody will recognise her and will think that she's lying about who she is If she went there alone."

[Y/n]: "Ok."

You start walking to the throne room to see Catherine with the other queens and show them the new allies you've got. When you get in front of the throne room door, you stop to look at the two wolf sisters. They both tilt their heads in question.

Mya/Faith: "?"

[Y/n]: "You ready?"

They look at each other, then at you and nod. You open the door and let them go in first. They walk in and you follow from behind.

Catherine: "[y/n], you're back and you brought two new friends with you."

Maria: "What are your names?"

Mya: "My name is Mya and this is my sister, Faith."

Catherine: "My name is Catherine and this is Maria."

Maria: "It's nice to meet you."

Mya: "Nice to meet you too."

Catherine: "[y/n], can you leave us I want to talk to them."

You nod and walk out of the throne room. You turn to go upstairs but then you notice that instead of stairs there's a wall.

(Neko)Guard: "Lily is waiting for you outside, she will tell you what you need to know."

You walk outside and see Lily standing near the entrance, waiting for you.

Lily: "You're back with no wounds, I'm glad."

[Y/n]: "Yeah."

Thanks to this necklace.

Lily: "You're probably wondering where did our rooms go. We placed them in to a different house, come I'll show you."

You walk beside her until you get near the house that she was talking about.

Lily: "You go in and look around, I need to take care of a few things."

You walk in and see that everything looks the same way it would in your world, it was just that every room had a lot more space. The living room had a huge table, most of you could fit in and eat at it. The kitchen was a bit smaller and the only thing left was upstairs. You get to the second floor. Nothing seems different, it's the same as it was. You look to your left and see a door with a small board on it, your name was written in it.

Only names? No numbers like before?

You take out the key that apparently can unlock any door in the village. You unlock the door and go in to your room. Again nothing is different, you get near the board on the wall and put in the two shards you got (blue and red) still you need 5 more. You leave the room with only one thought in mind... but you are met by two furry sisters.

Faith: "Hi again."

[Y/n]: "You're going to your rooms?"

Mya: "Don't think we could go anywhere else."

[Y/n]: "If you need anything don't be afraid to ask any of us."

Mya: "Got it."

They bow their heads for you.

Faith: "Thank you for letting us in, we own you our lives."

[Y/n]: "You should be thanking Catherine for letting you stay, and thank Ellen because she was the one who was fighting you and didn't kill you."

Both of them look up at you and smile.

Mya: "We did, they both said the same thing, 'if not for you we wouldn't be here'."

[Y/n]: "I see, I hope you can get along with everyone."

Faith: "I-I hope so too."

They walk to their room and you go to the tavern to see Ellen. When you get to the tavern you ask if she can teach you the spells she said she would. She agreed.

Ellen: "This won't be easy but I'll be there to support you, just like everyone else."

After those words you started training on how to open the portal and many other magic tricks, after that came combat training, you never thought she would be so good at it. When you got better at fighting, still not being able to win against Ellen, she decided to invite others to fight you. You started learning each others weaknesses and strengths.
.
.
.