Chapter 4

After our tea time, I walk back up the stairs to find Malfoy is sitting up on the couch "Couldn't sleep?" I ask.

He crawls off the couch and follows me around the couch "I thought you had gone to your precious weasels. Maybe that mudblood, Granger."

"Really?" I ask, turning to face him, a familiar look of hatred comes over his face and I sigh "Don't be a dick, Malfoy!"

"You know you've wanted to be in the redheads arse since forever!" he hisses, before shrugging "And she's been falling for you since before she was even at Hogwarts! So go to there shack of a house, bend her over a table, and get it over with!"

I scoff, before turning by back and pulling off my jacket "You don't know what you're talking about."

"Everyone at Hogwarts knows what I'm talking about!" he raises his voice, and I sigh "Everyone besides her brother!"

"Malfoy, I'm going to ask you very nicely." I tell him, holding up a finger to silence him "Stop talking about this. Stop being an arse." I look him in the eyes and ask "Please?"

He scoffs and steps forward, smacking my hand away and demanding in a low growl "Tell me, how long will it take to muster up enough of that Gryffindor courage to be able to admit to yourself that you want to plow here?"

"The dream I had, wasn't about her!" I cry out and he scoffs, before turning his back to walk away. When he's on the other side of the flat, I gather the courage to cry out "It was about you!"

He stops dead in his tracks and goes completely still, before I sigh "I hope you're happy, arsehole!"

With a blank expression, he looks back at me, before covering his mouth and taking in a few deep breaths.

Anxiety fills my chest as I long for a good response. As I long for his touch, like in the dream.

Finally, he demands "Repeat that."

I set my jaw, before taking off my glasses to rub my eyes "The dream was about... you... okay?"

I look up at him with an anxious look, before he asks "You're Queer?" I give a confused shrug, before he asks "You like me?"

"I don't know..." I state and he looks me over, as I sigh "Maybe I should just go..." I turn around to grab my jacket.

As I turn it right way out, a tall, thin form melts into my back and I let out a shakey breath as his lips brush my neck.

We stand there for a long moment, before I look back to him and press my lips to his. As electricity runs through me, I turn and melt into him.

His lips form perfectly around mine and I can't stop myself from growing hard. He chuckles softly, before his hands grip my thighs and tosses me back onto the bed and climbs on top of me.

He sucks on my neck as he grinds his dick on mine. Fuck, it feels great.

A blush bites my cheek and I soon remember that he's a death eater. My hands push on his chest and I groan "Stop!"

He does and looks at down at me with a familiar sneer "Yeah, I figured that you'd do that."

When he climbs off of me, I hiss "Do what?"

"The minute The Golden Boy finds out he's different, he rejects the pleasure he desperately desires! Because, if you're gay, you won't be Mister Perfect any more!" he snarls animalisticly as he screams "Because you're friends will abandon you, and you'll just be the lonely little Gryffindor faggot!"

I'm on my feet instantly and screaming "Don't even start to believe what you think is in my head! I stopped you because of that mark on your arm!"

He steps forward to scream in my face "If you think I'm such a big bad death eater, then why did you come here with me?"

"I don't believe you're bad, okay?" I ask and his face softens "I think you're a misunderstood brat, but the mark, it bothers me."

"I didn't have a choice in this." he states with a sad look "If I didn't do this, he would have killed my mum."

"I know." I tell him, before sighing "It's just, I'm not ready to do THAT, quite yet... If you understand what I mean..."

"You're a virgin?" he asks and I give him a knowing look "Fine, we'll go slow." he tells me, before taking my hand "Maybe we start with snogging?"

I give a weak smile "That sounds good to me."

~

When I wake, I find Draco lays beside me. His arm drapes over my side as he sleeps. I look over my shoulder to find his lips part, ever so slightly, and his hair lays over his eyes.

Last nights dream was, yet another, naughty dream of him. It was absolutely amazing, other than the fact that, when I saw his penis, it had a censor bar through it.

Silently, I slip out from under his arm and walk into the bathroom. Once inside, I brush my fingers through my hair, pull my pants to hang low on my hips, and brush my teeth.

As I walk out of the bathroom, I find he lays back in bed "Morning." he smirks mischievously.

"Morning." I smirk, before crawling into bed and straddling him "About what I said last night..." I lead off, before looking down at my hands that sit on his lower stomach.

"You said a lot of things last night." He smirks and I give him an annoyed look "Is this about the mark?"

I shake my head, before grabbing his wrist and placing the side of my lips to the mark "It's not about the mark." I reassure, before whispering "How many people have you slept with?"

"A handful." he states, before rubbing small circles through my pant legs "However, we don't have to rush it."

"But I want you." I whisper, causing him to raise his eyebrow to show his doubtfulness "Please, Malfoy?"

"I'm going to tell you once." he frowns, before pointing to my dick "Your cock is thinking for you. You wouldn't be saying that, if you wouldn't have had a naughty dream." he places his hand on my thigh and sighs "Now, I have no issue with getting you off, but I'm not popping your cherry."

"But I want you!" I call out and he scoffs, before looking towards the door "Please, I need you in me!"

"No, you don't." he sighs, before gripping my hips "And grinding on me, isn't going to change my mind." I didn't even realize that I was grinding him "Now, lay on your back, and I will get you off."

Silently, I fall to the bed and he climbs on top of me "Let me show you some pressure points."