Chapter 24

(Y/n): RAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

You fly straight at azura and deliver a powerful right handed punch to his torso with enough force to send out a powerful shockwave through him which destorys the arena wall behind him

(Azura): GAAA!

Azura vomits up a lot of blood and drops to his knees.

(Azura): I........Im.....possibl-

Before azura could finish you grab his entire head with your massive left hand and brutally start to smash his head into the ground over and over again.

Meanwhile sonia is looking on with pure joy in her eyes.

(Sonia): YES! THIS IS PERFECT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(????): He is amazing!

(????): Yes he is!

The 3 elite smile as their own comrade is being brutally smacked into the ground by the hulking brute but while they are smiling sasha on the other hand is looking on in complete shock to see the monster you have turned into.

(Sasha): Y/n..........what has happened to you?

Back with you as you suddenly stop slamming azura's head in to lift him up to face you.

(Y/n):.............

You get a good look at azura's bloodied face as the elite can barley keep his eyes open.

(Azura): I.......w......ill.......no...t......l...et.....you......WIN!

Azura makes a ki blade on his right hand and tries to stab through your left eye however the blade suddenly stops before it could hit your left eye.

(Azura): W-What!

You smile as azura looks on in shock to see a small green shield around your left eye.

(Azura): T-That can't be!

(Y/n): RAAHH!

Without warning you quickly chomp down on azura's right arm and instantly tear it off.

(Azura): AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-

You shut azura up by kneeing right in the chest which cracks his rip cage a little and makes him cough out blood. 

(Azura): GAAAA!

You let go of azura and watch as he falls to the ground but as he hits the ground you stomp right on his chest.

(Azura): AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

You spit out azura's right arm to the side and look back at azura with an evil smile on your face while azura desperately punches at your leg that is holding him down with his remaining fist.

(Azura): H-HELP ME! SOMEONE HELP ME!

You slowly start to crush in azura's chest with your foot and every second that goes by a loud cracking noise is heard from azura .

(Azura): AHHH....HHHH.....

Azura looks over at were sonia and the other two elites are and looks over at them for help however instead of them leaping into action they simply do a little wave as if to say so long which made azura know that this is the end for him.

(Azura): KING VEGETAAAAAAAAAA-

Azura is silenced as you finally crush in his chest with your foot leaving a large hole through his chest.

(Y/n):...........

(Sasha):.....It's finally over.

While sasha sighs with relief tanya files over to the arena and stops right about it.