ᎧᏁᏋ

Adeline is a normal girl. Well as normal you can be with deceased parents and a Doopleganger sister but she didn't know about the letter. Elena, her big sister thought it would be safer for her to keep the supernatural a secret. Adeline was always a little naive and she consistently sees the good in people even if it wasn't there. She is genuinely innocent compared to the others and sometimes a little obvious. But that doesn't mean she is weak, she is fierce and has takes Capoeira classes since she was 5.
So her day begins like every other day, waking up, getting dressed, making breakfast for Elena , Jenna and Jeremy (her aunt Jenna wasn't the best cook) and waiting for Bonnie to pick her and Elena up to go to school. But today Elena wasn't there , so she figured that she was with Stefan and went to school alone.

Adeline POV.
"Hey Addy" I heard a voice behind me
"Don't call me Addy, Tyler you know I hate that nickname" I said annoyed.
"Alright princess " I rolled my eyes but smiled none less. "Have you seen Elena or Stefan ? I haven't seen her this morning" I asked "Sorry I haven't seen Elena yet but Stefan is at the football field" "Alright, thanks you okay..you are more tense than normal?" He tensed up" I am okay..just some stuff..nothing serious" " Alright" I gave him a quick hug and jogged to the football field. "Hey Stefan do you know where Elena is , I didn't see her this morning" Suddenly he locked worried "No I haven't seen her and she wasn't at my house either" Then I got worried too "oh" I said softly "Do you think something happend to her?" I started to panic, Elena has always been a good sister and I love her dearly. "No I dont thinks so she is probably with Caroline or Bonnie" Stefan tried to reassure me. "Probably..I have to go to first period please tell me when you see her" "Yes, of course" Stefan replied." Thanks"

3. POV.
"Damon where are you? Come to school...it's about Elena"
After the conversation with Damon. Stefan searched for Bonnie. "You can track Elena so that we dont have to talk to Katherine?" "Exactly"
"So how does it work?" questioned Jeremy after they gathered together in Alaric's classroom. "You are blood related.. I'll use your blood to draw the energy for the tracking spell" "And then you know exactly where Elena is ?" Stefan questioned "Not exactly but I'll try" "You ready?" Jeremy nods. Then Bonnie slices his hand and his blood drips onto the map. Bonnie chants softly " No Bonnie, we need a more exact location than that" Stefan tells her "That is as close as I can get..I'm sorry" she apologises "It's okay..we can map it to get an aerial view.. I am coming with you " Jeremy says " No you are not" "She is my sister, Stefan" "I know Elena would want you here to keep an eye on Adeline if something goes wrong. Elena and Adeline doesn't need to lose their brother.. I call you when I find her" " But you can't do that alone" " He is not. I'm coming with him..let's go" Damon arrives " You coming with me ?" "Its Elena". Meanwhile Adeline watches Tyler playing basketball " You got more power than usual" she comments " Well I trained" Then something catches eye : Caroline " I'll be back " "Hey Tyler where are you going?Wait for me" "No Adeline, it's okay...just wait here for 5 minutes" Tyler says "It's alright Tyler I'll just go home" "See you tomorrow?" He asks " Yeah, you're coming to pick me up?" She questions " Sure"
At the meantime Elena, who is still in captivity gets Bonnie's message and began to hope. One the road trip Damon retrieves a blood bag and began to drink "You want some?" he teasingly asks Stefan " You just have to ask" " Yeah" " Really?" Damon looks at Stefan in disbelief "You're sweet. You want to be all big and strong to save your girl..don't worry I got your back" He mocks "I've been drinking a little everyday to build up strength" Damon looks extremely suprised by this. Then Stefan takes the blood pack and starts to drink. " Does Elena know you're drinking blood?" he asks curious "I've been drinking her" Damon doesn't know if he should be angry, jealous or impressed so he just utters an "hmm"."So since we're bonding remember the days all you lived for was blood, being a ripper just for fun" Damon questions his sole propose to make Stefan angry. "More like you ?" "Yes, Stefan. Exactly. Wonder if Elena would let that guy drink her blood?.. By the way what happens to that guy...he was cool" He takes a sip from the blood bag and looks at Stefan smirking slightly "He found something other to live for" Damon just scowls.
At the mansion, a man named Travor is very nervous and begins to have second thoughts in dealing with Elijah. So he turns to his friend , Rose "Elijah is here, Rose. This was a Mistake , I have to get out of this house." "You have to trust me" Rose tries to calm him down "He wants my death, Rose" he emphasises the word death "I can't go through this, do this alone" Travor starts to pack his thinks "Hey" Rose takes his hand in hers " Calm down..he wants her more than your death.What are we?" she says "Family" "Forever" Rose reminds him.
"You are afraid" Elena says softly. There is a loud noise and Rose exists the room "Dont make a sound". The door opens and Elijah is standing there. Rose approaches him "I want my and Travor's freedom..I'm tried of running. Are you in a position to grant me that?" " If I so see fit". "Katarina Petrova?" Elijah looked up at the mention of his old love "I am listening." She didn't burn in the church in 1864. She survived". Elijah sat down in a chair, this wasn't old news for him. "Where is she?" "You don't seem suprised." " Well when you called me to this place, which is mere 3 hours away from mystic falls, I surmised it had to do with Katarina. Do you have her in your possession?" He asks "No I have her Doopleganger" "Impossible her blood line ended with hers. That's a fact" Elijah remembers the day when Niklaus went crazy and slaughtered every living member of Katarina's family. "This fact is wrong" "Show her to me" he demands.
Elijah gets closer to Elena and takes a deep smell of her scent."Human, Impossible" Then Trevor starts to beg for forgiveness "I am very sorry..I beg your forgiveness" "So granted" Travor starts to relax but Elijah kills him instantly. Rose imeditadly gasps and cries out , while looking horrified. Elijah takes a step closer to Elena , in panic she tries to stall him and mentions to him that she knows where the moonstone is."What is vervain doing around your neck?" He asks, rips it off and compels her to tell him where it is. Elijah hears a noise in the front entrance hall and take off to see what or who it is.
Using their speed Damon manages to pull Rose aside and Stefan, Elena. Stefan tells Elena to be quit and suddendly they start shooting wooden spikes at Elijah. In a mad rush, a fight breaks out and Damon grabs a large wooden pole , breaks it into a stake and drives it through Elijah's chest. Elena runs to Stfan and hugs him "I am okay".
When Adeline arrived home after walking around town and photographing things (one of her hobbies), she imeditadly looks if Elana is back home . Seeing her and Jeremy hug, she rushes upstairs and hugs Elena too." Where were you Elena? I was worried." "I was just at Caroline's for a sleepover"she lies. Adeline sees the blood on Elena's shirt and narrows her eyes."Alright next time you better tell me and invite me too." "Alright" Elena replies, happy to hug her little sister again. "Well it's late I better get to bed" "Okay good night" "You too Elena" Closing her door, Adeline sighs, she
be a little obvious but that doesn't mean she is is dumb. The people around her are constantly lying to her and keeping secrets. And she is going to find out what they're hiding ,determined she walks into the Bathroom to get bed ready.
Back at the maison, Elijah wakes up from his temporary death.

So guys this was the first chapter💕.
I know it wasn't much about Adeline but that will change soon😁
I hope you enjoy it I am going to say it again... English isn't my first language so if
there are any grammar or spelling mistakes feel free to correct me.🙃