Never let you go again

Percy sprinted to Grace as fast as he possibly could. Grace limped her way over to him. She leapt into his arms, she wrapped her legs around his waist. They held onto each other tightly, they kissed passionately for what seemed like years.

"Never do that again," he whispered, pressing his forehead against hers.

"I love you too," she laughed.

"My God, I love you," he kissed her again. "Oh my God... I love you."

She ran her fingers through his hair. "I love you too... you saved me Percy... you're my hero."

He smiled then furrowed his eyebrows. "What exactly did I do?"

"It's a long story," she smiled.

She saw Harry and the other Weasleys walking towards them. She pat Percy's arm so he would let her go. He held onto her arm.

"Harry," she smiled, hugging him.

She hugged all of the others, she paused after she hugged George.

"Where's Fred?" She laughed. "Please tell me he's okay... Percy?"

Grace turned around and faced Percy, he hugged her.

"No... not Fred," she cried. "Not Freddie."

He rubbed her back, kissing her forehead quickly.

"I told him to distract you," she cried. "I was supposed to die not him."

Percy shook his head. "No one was supposed to die."

As everyone talked and silently celebrated the end of the battle, Grace sat on Percy's lap while he traced shapes on her hip. She laid her head on his shoulder while he talked with his father.

Grace was deep in thought, things were beginning to sink in for her. Her thoughts were interrupted by Percy kissing her cheek.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," she responded. "Things aren't going to be the same are they?"

"Oh no way," he smiled. "But we'll get through it... it's you and I for crying out loud."

Grace smiled. "Of course we'll get through it."