2. Blood

Aron looked at the king very carefully, but his appearance were not what he expected. He looked young and handsome, but his eyes didn't portray any emotion; it was just detachment. He stood there without moving as if he never heard the pleas from around him.

When the king first came, he was suffocated by the powerful aura that he didn't think about the things heard. But now, his brain seemed to be moving.

[I am reborn as a baby. A baby who has the blood of a legendary serpent king. The princess is my mother, so...this king is my uncle? My name is Vlad and now a prince of a kingdom called Hale. F*ck! Why am still alive? And what is wrong with this stupid drama?]

The king looked at the newborn baby and held him. He turned his back and commanded, "Kill them all."

[What?! Kill...kill your own sister?!] Aron looked at the door. Before the door closed, he could see a pool of blood scattering in all direction and screams of despair. Aron felt his head hurting, this scene felt familiar. He has seen this before, but where? Before Aron could think of anything, he blanked out.

-------

When he opened his eyes, the first thing that he heard was the same cold voice from the king.

"You'll be the new head of the serpent clan."

The man frowned but said nothing to voice out his opinion, "Thank you for your generosity your majesty."

Aron felt the gaze of the man on him. He looked back, but the man turned around and left. Just as he thought he would get some peace, the king came to see him again.

"I killed your mother, your father, and your people." The king said plainly.

Aron looked at him with no emotion. But in his mind he voiced out, [I know.]

The king widened his eyes before he began talking again, "You can understand me?"

[You can hear me?] Aron looked at him with a confused gaze.

Suddenly, the king laughed. He seemed to be amused, and pleased. In the end, they talked for a long time.

From their talk, Aron found many information regarding this new world.