George x metamorphmagus!reader ~ we will

Requested by: blushingloser

So I chose a female reader for this one! Youre a metamophmagus who's hair changed colour according to mood.

Enjoy!

-

Fred and George sat down opposite of you. You looked up at them. They were your friends but lately they had been driving you crazy. You had been friends for him for a few weeks and lately they had been bothering you about your hair.

You looked at George and felt your hand changing pink. It always did when you look at him. You could never hide a crush.

You looked back at your food. You had colour changing hair and they were fascinated by it. They just wanted to find out what the colours meant.

'Hi Y/N.' George smiled.

'Hey.' You just said while taking a bite of your food.

You looked up and saw Fred putting down a piece of parchment. He also had a quill with him.

'Listen, we just want to talk.' George said. 'We were only wondering why you don't want us to know what your hair colour means.'

'Let it go.' You sighed.

'Just explain it to us.'

You looked at them.

'I don't want you guys to always know what mood I'm in. It's annoying.'

You continued eating. It was quite for a while.

'Y/N, remember that thing you wanted to go to which was sold out?' Fred said.

'Fred maybe-'

'Shush George.'

You looked at them.

'Yes..'

'We managed to get a ticket.' Fred said.

You looked at him. You couldn't help but get happy. Your hair turned yellow. Yellow meant excitement and happiness. Fred wrote something down.

'Really?' You asked them with a smile.

'No.' Fred said while looking at his paper.

You tried to stop it but your hair turned light blue. Light blue was disappointment. Dark blue was sadness. It was mostly disappointment now.

'You can't just write that down. You don't know if it's really that.'

'Really what?' You asked.

They didn't answer and looked at the paper together. You rolled your eyes and continued eating.

'Have this.' George said.

You saw a piece of candy in his hand.

'No thanks.'

'I'm sure you'll love it.'

You sighed and grabbed it. You ate it. It was disgusting. Your hair turned green right away. They knew you hated this flavour. You told them before. You spit it into a napkin.

'Are you kidding me?! I've told you I don't like that.' You sighed.

George took the quill from Fred and wrote something down. You took a sip from your drink to get the disgusting flavour out of your mouth.

'Y/N.'

'No.' You hissed.

Fred brought something up that was very painful to you. Something you told them that made you very sad. George thought he went to far. He saw your hair turn dark blue, almost black. You grabbed the note from his hand.

Yellow = happy
Light blue = disappointment?
Green = disgust
Dark blue = sa

You looked at them.

'I can't believe you're using that to find out about my hair. You guys are awful people. Are you totally insane!' You hissed while your hair became red.

'Y/N, please we-'

You tore the paper into two pieces, threw it into the table and walked away from them.

~

You were sitting in the common room. You had been upset all day. You really thought they wanted to be friends with you but they were just curious about your hair.

'Can we talk?'

You looked up and saw Fred and George. You didn't say anything and looked back to your book.

'We're sorry.' George said.

'That's nice.' You said.

'Y/N.. we'll stop. Okay? We shouldn't have used it against you.' Fred said.

You looked at them.

'Okay? You're asking me if it's okay? This is such a lazy apology.'

'What can we do to make it up to you?' George asked. 'We're really sorry.'

'Try to actually be friends with me. Don't use me for this shit.'

You closed your book and headed towards the girls dorm.

'Y/N.' Fred said.

You looked at them.

'We will.' George and Fred spoke in unison.

You smiled and walked away.