The Psychic

You woke up in a white room. That was all you processed.
You were trying to keep your eyes opened, but the sudden light made them water.
A deep scream made you jump on your couch. You opened your eyes.
The room was white and empty. White was all you could see.
You immediately stood up on your feet, but they didn't support your weight and you fell on the ground.
You rose again and noticed that you were trapped into a transparent prison.
You approached the only door of your room quietly and tried to open it.
Locked, obviously.
You decided to take a look around you. There was an alley separating your room from another one, identical and empty. On your left, same. But on your right, you noticed that it was occupied by someone.
A young ginger girl was staring at you blankly. You approached to her but the plexiglass wall impeached you to reach her.

"Hello," you murmured.

"We're trapped here, there's no way out. I know, I've tried."

And as she said that, she showed to you scars thatthe guards had probably left on her arms.
You gasped, horrified.

"Do you know how long we've been here ?"

"You slept during two meals. I can't say more, I don't have any time marks."

You nodded, grateful.

"Who are you ?" she asked softly.

"Y/n Culpepper. But call me Pepper."

"Funny, my last name's Pepper," she replied with a soft chuckle.

How could she have the strength to smile in such a terrible moment ?

"What's your name ?"

"Ivy. Ivy Pepper."

You immediately recognized her. Ivy Pepper, the daughter of Mr Pepper, who had been accused unfairly for the murder of the Waynes.

"I've heard about you," you declared emphatically.

"You do ?" she asked surprised.

"I work with the police, as a doctor. I'm friend with Jim Gordon."

She stared at you surprisedly.

"What are we doing here ?" you questioned.

"They do experiments on us. Don't know why though..."

You were interrupted in your discussion by the noise of a door opening.
A hooded man walked through the hallway and stopped in front of your prison.

"You're finally up, Miss Culpepper !"

You examined the man but the only detail you managed to see was that he was white. He was completely covered and you could only see his eyes.

"I had to inject you a first dose of serum because you were too long to wake up."

"What have you done to me !" you yelled.

"Oh, please, don't be this angry. When I will be done with you, you'll thank me for what I did !"

"Scum !" you screamed as he left calmly.

"He injects something that he calls serum and it...changes us,"Ivy explained after some minutes.

"What do you mean ?"

She walked to a potted flowers and brought it in front of you. She sat crossed-legs and put the flower in front of her.
As she touched it, the flower grew and another one blossomed next to the first one.

"Can I do this too ?" you asked, looking for a flower in your room.

She shook her head.

"We are all different, it depends on our 'habilities'. Some can levitate, others are able to control metal. It varies," she explained.