Chapter 20

Making her way into the trap Cordon stood by the entrance way. He had an irritated look on his face.

"Who pissed in yo cheerios ugly."

He got right to the point. "I wanna beat his ass."

"Good to know." Jay nodded. "I need to release some anger." she mumbled.

If she didn't hit something soon she was gone start to cut herself.

"If he say one more thing about y'all sleeping together while we were together imma shoot him in the mouth."

She glanced at him. "How can you even get mad when all you did was cheat throughout our entire relationship."

He sighed not saying anything. At first he didn't see anything wrong with it.

Following her into the basement Zaire sat on his knees with his hands chained to the wall.

"Hello thea', how are you on this splendid morning."

"Jay." he started to breathe heavy. "I-I can explain."

"Well I'm sure you can honey but in the mean time I'm going through alot and need to hit something."

Rolling out a set of tools that held knifes and whatnot, that was something Jay wasn't looking for.

"Ah yes." she picked up some brass knuckles.

"Wait Jay, let me explain please."

"Shush Z, now my right hand is pretty fucked right now so put some respect on my left one. Turn ya head to the right." she instructed. "Thanks love."

Swinging her left fist she hit him in the jaw. "Can you tell me why you were on camera buying the same bullets that killed my brother."

"It wasn't me-." Cordon hit him in his forehead.

Jay glanced at him tucking her lips in.

"What." he asked shrugging. "He was botta lie."

A knock came to the door as she shook her head.

"Sorry I'm late." said Michael.

If Carter was also standing in the room it would've been awkward having each dude she slept with standing in a circle, probably would've jumped her ass.

Nothing but petty ass comments between them all being exchanged.

"Is he talking."

"Naw but he wants a chance to explain so how about we hea' him out."

Zaire inhaled thinking about that day. "I was just at home chilling with my girl and son when these niggas ripped through my shit."

"How many." asked Michael.

"About three, then another one came later." he answered. "He told me to do what he said or he'd kill my son."

"Meaning."

"Meaning shoot at Carter and Jordon the night of that important drop."

"How did y'all know that thea' was a drop being placed."

"I don't know."

Taking out a knife Cordon started to cut off his ear.

"Nigga he ain't Picasso."

Jay frowned at Michael. "Van Gogh.."

"Van Gogh didn't do that to his own ear, his homie did."

"Van Gogh was crazy Mikey, nigga even shot himself."