033 Im sorry.

"Are you deaf ? release my daughter right now." She says one more time.

The bodyguards release Jennie and wait at the front door.

While Jennie and her father are surprised by the appearance of Sunmi, Jennie's mother.

"Don't get involved in this." the man tells his wife seriously.

"Of course I'll get involved, she's my daughter." She answered.

"Listen to me very well, Sunmi, I'm the head of this family and who gives the orders, IT'S ME!!" He says furiously.

Jennie didn't know what to do, she was just listening to her parents fight. She had never seen her mother this angry, no even with her father until now.

She had never expected all this.

"Now you listen to me, you wont send my daughter anywhere, and let me tell you that if she leaves, she will not be the only one who is going to leave." Sunmi says with a challenging look.

"What do you mean?" Asks Daiki, Jennie's father.

"I'm going with her but I will leave you in the streets." She says firmly.

Jennie's father starts laughing.

"What kind of stupidity is this?" Says Jennie's father still laughing.

"It's the stupidity that 60% of everything we have is mine, 35% of Jennie and the misery of 5% is yours my dear." Sunmi says with a mocking smile.

Daiki's laughter dies instantly.

"I don't get it." Jennie decides to speak confused.

Jennie's mother caresses her daughter's cheek while giving her a soft smile.

"Your father was a nobody before marrying him, he didnt even work because his father was the one who supporting him but my father was the one who forced me to marry him thanks to one of his business."

Daiki closes her fists tightly.

"I was married without love, after that I left everything in your father's hands to teach him to do something in life, he is where he is thanks to me and my family but if we come to divorce, he is nobody. "Says Sunmi looking directly at Daiki.

"Where do you want to get with all this?" Daiki asks furiously.

"That if you negotiate again with my daughter's happiness, I swear to you, Daiki, that I will divorce you and leave you on the street, because even I didn't know of your great stupidity in offering Jennie's hand." Sunmi says angry.

"SHE'S A FUCKING LESBIAN!!" Daiki shouts at the top of his lungs.

Sunmi faster than flash, slaps Daiki.

Both Jennie and her nanny were in shock.

"DON'T EVER SAY THAT AGAIN TO MY DAUGHTER!" If my daughter's happiness is next to a woman then I will still make her the biggest wedding of the fucking world, I will not let her get married without love. "Sunmi says furiously .

Daiki rubbed his cheek in surprise, he had never seen his wife like that before.

"And from now on you can say goodbye to your thrown because from now on, I'll take over the company."

Daiki felt his lungs without air.

"You can not do this to me." He says worried.

"Of course I can and you know it."

"I will not let you humiliate me like this."

"You would have thought that before you got involved with my daughter and if you do not like it, the door is 3 long and 2 wide, you fit from in front and behind" says Sunmi.

Daiki rages out of the house, not before giving Jennie and her mother a death glare. Jennie didn't know what to do or say. Her nana retired from the place to let mother and daughter talk alone.

But nobody said anything for a few minutes until Jennie's mother decided to speak.

"I'm sorry." her mother said with tears dripping.

Jennie doesn't think twice and hugs her mother.

"Forgive me for missing so long in your life, my deqr, forgive me for not being a good mother." her mother says, crying.

Jennie hugged her while feeling her watery eyes.

"I have nothing to forgive mom." Jennie replies, trying not to cry.

"I will wont let anything or anyone hurt you, Jennie, I might not be the best mother in the world but never doubt that I love you with all my hear, sweetheart. When I married your father I wasn't happy but everything changed with your arrival, you are the only good thing about this marriage." Her mother says.

"Then why are you always traveling and you haven't been with me in thie couple of years?" Jennie asks without intending it to sound like reproach.

"As I said before, your grandfather forced me to marry very young, I didn't have the opportunity to enjoy my youth, I always wanted to travel the world and I did but I know it was wrong because I left you thinking you were fine." Her mother said sadly.

Jennie hugs her mother tightly.

"Thanks for not letting me go." Jennie says smiling.

"I will not let anyone else do it, and I promise that from now on I will be here for you 24 hours a day." Her mother says smiling.

The two merge in a strong hug.

"One of these days you bring your girlfriend to dinner, I want to meet her." Her mother says smiling.

"I will." Jennie says