Epilogue

A FEW MONTHS LATER

Adam's POV

"...Ariel Bradshaw who will be continuing her journey to Riverdale University and will be majoring in Accounting and Business Administration and Management." The principle announces.

Cheers and roars of noise can be heard from our fellow classmates as they shout and scream loudly, showing their support.

I rise from my seat as I shout at the top of my lungs, "Yes! Whoo! Congratulations, baby! That's my girl!" I continue to throw compliments at Ariel over the very loud teenagers.

I nudge a random dude that was sitting next to me and say, "That's my girlfriend." I smile widely at him as I motion to Ariel on the stage.

He sends me a sheepish smile as he takes a seat back down.

Ariel goes up the stage and accepts her diploma with probably one of the biggest smiles I've ever seen in her face.

I continue to shout loudly for her until the very moment she leaves the stage.

I had already accepted my diploma and returned to my seat. Only Josh and Bryce were left out of all of us who had to collect theirs.

These past few months had been very eventful and unexpected, to say the least.

So many things had happened that it almost seemed unrealistic.

It had all started a few weeks after my birthday and we realised that Nick had been very distant at the time.

No one knew about his whereabouts after or before school. We all were quite worried because Nick was always a chirpy and outgoing person.

A few days had past and we decided to once again stop by his house to see if he would answer this time.

That was quite an emotional day for us.

It was to our surprise that there, stood Nick and Josh.

Together.

Alone.

Kissing.

Everyone was awestruck. Of course we demanded answers and they both admitted that they had admitted their feelings for each other a few days after the party.

Turns out that they both didn't know of their sexuality but the more time they spent together, the more time they just knew.

Tears were shed because Nick was quite freaked out about what his parents would think. He cried on Ariel's lap for nearly the whole night.

It was expected as his parents weren't the nicest people and they were really strict.

For Josh, it was different because he had a gay uncle so when he dropped the bomb on his parents, it was quite shocking but his parents had already knew how to handle to situation since they had before.

That same night, we had convinced Nick to tell his parents and he reluctantly agreed, not being able to hold the secret anymore or hide his relationship with Josh either.

His parents were not pleased. In fact, a lot of yelling had happened but by all means, Nick was still their only child so they had to live with it. Not accept it, but live with it.

Next was Elle.

About two months ago, after always putting it of, she finally decided to speak to her parents.

She told them about how she felt and the lack of attention that she received and after about 3 hours of deep, long conversing, multiple tears were shed and hugs were given out.