23

HE WHAT

I can't believe he knew, the man tortured me to find out what he already knew????

He's a PSYCHOPATH RIGHT!!!

What was the need to stick a blade into my tiddie and glare at me like I killed his father. I didn't, right????

No sweet ol seniors still alive somewhere

OK so thinking isn't doing me no good, all that's going to lead to is making me feel like absolute dried up cat shit, it's nastyyyy.

Looking around the small room I huffed, there's absolutely nothing for me to use, how the hell am I going to piss of a man with no equipment.

Honestly because I've been around him too long my brain has began to go fuzz, maybe it's because he's so sexy with his beard or because he smells like a an angel disguised in devils skin.

I was too busy thinking when the door opened gently, Harvey entered with a skip in step. He approached me with a wide smile.

"Hey Harhar, scary man let you back" I questioned eagerly, I doubted Harvey would ever even come close to my cell again, Andrei' threat was promising.

"I begged him too"

Throwing a smile his way my eyes dropped to the bag in his left hand, it looks heavy.

"Oooo what do you have for meeee" I squealed whilst clapping my hands.

"Boss man told me to give you these clothes and leave" he mumbled pulling the pieces of cloth out of the bag, Harvey placed it beside me and began walking to the door sadly, is it bad to say my heart just dropped.

I don't want him to go, the kid makes me feel slightly happy in such a shitty situation.

"Can't you stay Harhar??" I questioned with a pout, Harvey turned with a lopsided grin, a sad grin if that's even possible.

"Sorry darling, Andrei said if I don't get out within exactly 3 minutes he'd shoot my man parts and then stuff them down my throat" he cringed at the last part, damn so did I.

It's just confirmed it for me,
he's a serial killer with psychopathic and narcissistic tendencies.

I know this because I'm a psychologist in my free time.

Just as he grabbed the handle a thought came to my mind, I can use him! HARVEY COULD HELP ME. It makes sense, I can't leave the room so my outside man could be Harvey.

"HARVEY WAIT!!" I screamed, his body whipped around unbelievably quick. His eyebrows pulled together confused.

"Yes" he mumbled slowly, hesitance lacing his tone. Well what I'm going to ask him definitely won't help ease his hesitance. I pray he is willing to go against Andrei for a little prank.

Plastering a pout on my face I began my begging.

"Can I get some paints and a canvas, I realllllllyyyyy want to paint. I'm boreddddd " I prolonged for the extra emphasis, staring into his eyes I made sure to do the puppy dog ones. Harveys eyes widened, he seems shocked by my request.

Letting go of the door handle he crossed his arms over his chest, he seems to be getting confident which only makes my heart die a little inside.

"And why is that sweetheart?" He questioned, yep he's stumped me. I glanced around the bland room and let out a fake sigh.

Thank God for the secondary school drama lessons, who's ays school never helps in the future.

"I'm just sooooo boreddddd Harhar, knowing Andrei he's probably going to have me locked up for a good few weeks so can I have a little controlled fun please" I begged with my hands, feeling like an Italian with all the sporadic hand gestures that were being used.

Harvey looked at the ground for a quick second, trying to look for a way out but his huff conveyed he has none.

"Fine, but don't tell boss that I got it for you ok" he muttered defeated, instantly excitement took over my body. I'm not able to control the squeals escaping my lips.

"Yeyyyyyyy thanks Harharrrrrr"

With one last smile Harvey sauntered out of the room, I started to smirk.

"Plans is in motion baby" I whispered rubbing my hands together evilly, God I enjoy this.

"What plan"

GOD, nope it's the devil. I've messed it up, I've ruined everything. For goodness sake.

Can't keep your mouth shut for one second can you Storm!

Lifting my gaze from the dirty concrete floor I took in a emotionless
Andrei standing by the door with his arms crossed tightly against his chest.

"My......gym plan. I've been getting a little fat and it's time to lose weight" I lied gripping my belly pouch as evidence. This isn't working, he definitely doesn't believe me because I can tell from the way his tongue glides over his top teeth.

"I can tell" he muttered whilst glancing at my body, he dared? This dinosaur has crossed the line, there's only one way for me to make him pay the price.

I'm going to axe his fucking beard of.

Glaring at him I attempted to contain the flurry of insults my brains insisting I throw at him right now. There's a mini Storm compiling a whole list up there.

I mean he deserves it, he deserves it Storm!

There goes my trying.

"ALL YOU SEARCH ON GOOGLE IS HOW TO GET A BIGGER DICK, YOU MICROPENISED ASSHOLE!!!!" I yelled pacing the small room, I swear if someone decides to take a look in here they'd definitely think I'm possessed by Annabelle, or Chucky. Whichever's more violent.

Andrei took a threatening step forward with a scary growl
" Fucking hell Storm, I swear to God-"

" I'm sorry God can't answer your call at the moment, please try again later. Leave your message after the beep. BEEP BEEP GORILLA TOES!" I interrupted painfully loud, ok maybe a little too far. What's taken over me?

Asking for death?
Yes

Feeling invincible?
Yes

Hotel?
Trivago!