2; Questioning.

As they entered the palace halls, Vegeta put (Y/N) down, not to stir rumours that would have most likely begun already. They began making their ways through the halls and back to the room they first met in.

"Your highness, remember tonight you have got dinner, then scholar and dance. At which point would you like me to take leave?" (Y/N) asked, making sure that she used the appropriate title whilst in the hallways.

"Well, I guess I don't need you after I have my feast, but I don't want to have to dance with the wretched teacher again." He grumbled, wanting his opinion to be know. "Why don't you stay? I need a younger partner. What would be doing at home besides sleeping anyway."

(Y/N) laughed softly at the Prince's reply. "Fine, but I'm going home whilst you study!" She retorted. Vegeta smirked with a chuckle.

"I want to ask you another question." Vegeta began, moving his hands behind his back as he walked towards his bedroom door. "Why didn't you move into the palace with everyone else? Even your brothers took the offer."

"I like being independent. We have been for so long, and I hate being cared for, generally. I am stable financially, so why not live alone for while." She simply answered with a shrug, noticing they had reached the Master's bedroom. "I'll wait outside."

"No, you can come in. I'm not done yet." Vegeta stated, grabbing (Y/N)'s arm and pulling her into his room. The female's cheeks blushed a deep shade of red after being dragged into basically unknown territory.

Vegeta started to change, not being shy about anything. First came off the armour, the spandex soon followed, leaving him in a pair of tight briefs that barely covered his bum. (Y/N) tried not to stare, and kept looking around the room before turning toward the door.

"I do apologise my lor—."

"Vegeta."

She coughed gently. "I do apologise, Vegeta, but I'm not comfortable with men changing in front of me." The female saiyan heard a gentle huff from behind her, turning her head 45° to look at the prince in a three piece suit. "So, it's all navy blue, huh?"

Vegeta let our an evil chuckle, before adjusting the sleeves and walking to the guard. "I hope you know my father will want you to come dine with us, again. He seems fond of your presence." He muttered in distaste for his father's behaviour.

"Maybe it's because I'm like my dad." (Y/N) blankly resounded, giving a small shrug. "I will have to decline for the evening as I'm seeing my brethren." Vegeta pondered for a moment, then smirked.

"Stay the night with them and see how palace life treats you. You won't have to travel home either. I'll get you and them plates fixed so you can eat in solitude." Vegeta offered, taking even himself by surprise. 'Okay... I'm being nice. I AM BEING NICE. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON TODAY.'

(Y/N) looked astounded. "Only if you are sure... I feel awful taking it from you."
Vegeta just smirked. "What would you be willing to do in return?" He whispered to (Y/N) who was startled by the response.

"W-Well.. I-I-I... Gosh, you know that//that thing... OH LOOK HERE WE ARE!" She loudly decreed seeing the door in sight. "I'll grab our food and head back out, don't worry." She stuttered and verbally threw up to Vegeta, opening the doors, announcing he was entering, and then flirting around the room. Before she left she bowed to all those superior and ran like hell.

"Have you done something to her?" The king questioned.

"I'm sure it's nothing." The prince replied with a small smirk and raised eyebrows.

(Y/N) was panting, the words that Vegeta said playing on her mind. They were soon disregarded as she reached the room that her two brothers were in. She gently knocked on the door but said fuck it, forcefully swinging it open to reveal the place being a state. "THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE, YOU TWO?!"