19. In the Shadows

Kyle

I stare at the screen on my phone. A picture can not capture her beauty.
She's beyond beautiful.
She's perfect.
She's Mine.

Her long smooth legs travel up under her right red dress. Her hair looks soft just the way I remember it. I can still smell her vanilla body wash.

"Hey man you listening to me?" The annoying middle aged security guard asks me pulling me away from the picture that is lit up on my phone.

"Sorry I got an important message I had to respond to. What's up?" I lie as I push my phone into my pants pocket.

"Mr. Matthews and Ms.Everly are about to leave. Can you make sure they get to the parking lot alright? I got to go check on something on the other side of the building."

I nod my head yes knowing I was already heading that way to watch for myself. James turns around and leaves me standing just outside the field. The lights from the lanterns cast shadows that are perfect for them to not see me.

She looks gorgeous. She has that spark in her eyes. She's probably wishing it was me and not this low life right now. She might be happy with him right now but just wait till she finds out the truth about him. She will be running back into my arms without hesitation.

I watch as he drapes his suit jacket over her shoulders. He's trying to play the role as a gentleman but I know he only wants to get into her panties tonight.

Just thinking of him touching her like that makes my blood boil. If only I could touch her now. I miss feeling her soft skin against mine. The way she moaned my name making me feel like I was on top of the world.

I hear her heels click the pavement as they get closer heading to the parking lot. I step back towards the wall and tilt my hat slightly so they won't notice me. As she walks by she flips her long hair over her shoulder. My mouth waters smelling her scent so close to me.

I wait a few moments till they turn the corner and I begin to follow them. I'll do anything to get close to her again.

I see him open up the bed of his truck. I'm not to sure what he's doing until I hear music drift my way.

He wraps his arms around her. He has no idea what I want to do to him when I see his hands on my girl. My temper is on the verge of boiling over until I hear the most amazing sound.

Her laugh can make anyone smile. I grab my phone out my pocket and begin to record her. I want to listen to her laugh on repeat. I will be the one to make her giggle soon enough. I will be the one to keep her warm again. She may not want me now but she will.

I stop the recording when I see them both back in the truck. I wait till the truck is at the far end of the parking lot and run to my car. Fuck this place I need to see where she's going.

My old coworker told me they were short staffed for tonight and needed help. After I asked what they needed help for and he said Ev's name I instantly volunteered.

I head towards the exit showing my badge to leave.

"Night Ky... nice to meet you. Have a good one."another middle aged man calls out to me from the booth.

I speed the direction they leave in. Making sure there's just enough distance between my car and theirs.

I keep replaying the thought of when I first saw her tonight. Her sexy body covered in the tight red material. Those heels making her legs go on for miles. She can never compare to any of the other women I have been with especially her sister.

She was a good fuck but I would love to be back in between Ev's legs. I will feel her body against mine again. I promise myself that. I will do anything in my power to feel her curves. To hear my name being screamed as I fuck her.

It's been about fifteen minutes and I start to notice where they're heading to. I've been her plenty of times. Avery and Liam's home was always a welcome place for Ev and I. Liam and I were never really close but we would still hangout when the girls wanted to hangout together. But I thought she left from here awhile ago.

I park behind a silver truck as I see them park in front of the house. He gets out of his truck and makes his way to Ev's side. He touches her again pulling her down his body as he puts her down on the ground. I tighten my grip on the steering wheel causing my knuckles to turn white.

He takes his hands and moves them up to the back of her neck and kisses her lips. My breathing is becoming ragged as I watch. He pulls away from her and walks her up to the door. She pulls out her set of keys and opens the door.Just as I think he's going to turn back around he steps in behind her and my blood runs cold.

This is not the girl I know. She was never like this. I couldn't even come into her and Avery's dorm on campus after our first date. They can't honestly be trying to fuck right now. Has she really changed that much? After one date she's willing to spread her legs wide open for him?

I breath deeply in through my nose and out my mouth trying to calm me. Ev doesn't just fuck random men.I know she wasn't a virgin before me but it took us a month after exclusively dating for me to get into bed with her. But know she meets a NFL player and her legs open wide for him. No wonder why I cheated on her. She obviously has no self control and she would've cheated on me before I even cheated on her.

Just as I'm about to drive off I see a light flicker on. That must be her room. I see her shadow come to the window to shut her curtains. I pull out my phone and take photos. I see Cohen's figure behind her kissing her on the side of her face. I wait another fifteen minutes before driving off.
I can't let her be with him. She will realize he only wants to fuck her until the another girl comes around to replace her. I drive off once the light in her room is turned off. She will be mine again.