11 - Choices (4/21/19 edit)

Only one more. 

________________________________________________________________________________

11

EDEN

"Eden," Barbra's tone changed back to one fit for a small child and not an adult woman of Eden's 32 years. It worked, nonetheless, because Eden glanced up from her mutilated hands. Her gaze was confident enough, strong, and unwavering. "You have a choice to make, dear. Please take as much time as you need. Would you like Officer Hamlin and Officer Jones to stay or would you like to be alone to rest?"

Eden glanced at Jones, tilting her head and eyeing the woman's pleasantly young, round face. She figured the girl couldn't be more than 24 years old. The officer's body resembled that of a newly developing teen with her small, barely there, breasts and her thin, narrow hips and thighs. She was attractive in a Tomboy way with straight dark brown hair and eyes.

Jones's shifted her weight under Eden's silent stare by crossing her legs and closing that desired thigh gap most women would kill for. Then a much darker thought entered Eden's mind, and it made her want to vomit.

He would have thoroughly enjoyed this girl since she could pass for someone much younger with her boyish frame. He would have gotten top dollar for her. Like he did with Eden and all the ones that came before her. She felt Jones' discomfort and offered a polite smile, but the sight of Eden's cracked teeth seemed only to make Jones that much more uncomfortable.

I'm no longer desirable. Eden wanted to laugh and cry at the same time. Who's going to want me now? No worthy man with the proper funds would bid on a woman with one tit, half a foot, three barely working fingers, who happened to have a barely recognizable cunt and anus. But she fancied the idea that she'd get a few offers for her muteness because as he loved to remind her. Women are to be seen, not heard.

"Should I send them away?" Barbra didn't bother to hide the hope coloring her tone at the chance to do just that.

Eden shook her head, signaling she wanted them to stay. The last thing she wanted was to be alone with her thoughts and memories.

"I guess that settles things then," Barbra said. "They can stay."

Words: 379

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

The Hilstead Experiment: 1986 - Three prisoners escape an experiment involving human subjects.

The Hilstead Experiment: Adrift - Ten strangers board a plane that crashes into the ocean, turning their promised paradise vacation into a deadly experiment of survival.

The Carriers - Tainted meat turns a small farming town into a parasitic zombie war zone only a vegetarian can handle.

In The Pines- Annabel Lee enters into the highest rated gameshow of the afterlife to win a second chance at life.

And if you're looking for writing advice check out my story Year of the Author.