Part 44

Unedited.

Unknown POV

That bitch thinks she can outsmart me that easily! Well, she'll be getting something else coming her way.

I still have an advantage that will help me to stay a step or two ahead of her. She doesn't know who am I, she doesn't know anything about me.

She was able to get to those stupid fuckers I sent and trusted as my envoys to deliver my message because they're too dumb and cowards.

They're disgrace to humanity!

My phone vibrated in my hand. "What new disaster are you gonna drop on me this time?" I almost shouted at the person, seeing they never call unless a disaster is to be announced.

"She knows!" Their reaction was same to mine if not not fiercer and angrier.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?" I know I shouldn't have yelled like that, because they will sure as hell show me why I shouldn't have when they come home. However my anger and frustration got the best of me, all of these problems at once deluded my rationality.

"I dare you to fucking use that tone with me again!" They whisper-hissed in a rage full tone.

"I apologise." I caved in like always.

One of the reasons of my loathing towards Zelda, the wench got everything I ever dreamed of!

No amount of kindness and geniality she was endowed with could pacify the burning desire that I possess of harming her, of seeing her crumbling. Call it selfishness, greed, or ungratefulness.

I don't care!

That bitch has got to fall! I'll make sure of it.

"Make sure you don't utter my name when she gets to you or you know what will happen." Said the same cold voice I'm so very much accustomed to.

I wasn't surprised that they didn't care about me or that I would most probably be tortured and killed when that wench gets her hands on me, they were and still are as selfish as they come. They cared only about themselves, the rest were nothing but mere sheep that shield them from any harm.

Nothing but chess pieces they move as they please.

"Yes, hanım." Replied my meek and loathsome submissive self.

The swine just hung up on me like that, like I'm a fucking servant if not lower.

I smashed the phone on the wall, wishing it was the head of the person I was just talking to. "DANA!"

"Yes, sister?" She said walking in in the room.

"Why do you think our worst of enemies knows my identity that I was so sure of keeping hidden?" I asked my little sister as calm as I could, hoping and praying that what I'm thinking isn't true.

I loved her too much to handle a betrayal from her.

I did everything for her, I allowed myself to be treated less than an animal for her to have a chance in a bright life. One that was much more brighter than mine.

She said she wanted to get back to her family, to her Egan, and I would be damned if I let a fucking arrogant heartless bitch to snatch that from her.

She was one of the main reasons I couldn't love Zelda and treat her with the kindness she treated me with, because I would always be reminded that she snatched my little sister's life away in a blink of an eye. She thought her beauty and elegance would get her out of every situation, that it would get her everything she wanted.