Welcome!

Inside these pages lies a young maiden running from an arranged marriage, a stable boy looking for an adventure, a scarred knight returning home after many battles, and a plague, spreading its dark tendrils across the land.

Welcome to the County of Ardon and enjoy your stay!

This story is set in the Middle Ages. More specifically it starts in 1350, around the time of major outbreaks of the black death. However, location wise, it actually takes place in the County of Ardon which is a complete figment of my imagination (as are all the locations in Ardon as well as people), but it is located somewhere in England. Here they still get effected by many of the middle age events and crisis's, but dialect, traditions, clothing and ways of society may differ slightly to traditional Middle Ages England!

Note to anyone who is thinking of copying of my story - don't. I'll call upon my army of knights to hunt you down, and beware, my knights will catch you! Seriously though, as sad as it is, some people out there do take other people's ideas that they've spent many longs hours working on. Please don't be one of those people, think up your own amazing stories!

All rights reserved

ⒸSouthernAlps

I'm also currently editing this story :)

All righty! Now that that everything has been said, gather your swords and dive into a world of adventure and romance.

SouthernAlps over and out...