parenthood • yuugo

WeirdoAlert- (honestly, it's so hard to write Yuugo because of his speech pattern. He has an accent)

Me: bRiNG tHeM BaCk
Kaiu Shirai: Who?
Me: YoU kNOw WhO bITcH

(It's 5 am I don't know what I'm doing.)

"I'm...pregnant?"

The thing that adults fear- aside from taxes and adulthood itself- is parenthood. (But that varies for some adults.) Taking care of a baby is not easy, not even for the mother. Although women have this so-called "motherly instinct," looking after a tiny human is something you have to take seriously.

Over all, the news wasn't that bad (besides the part where you have to suffer) since Yuugo was fine with starting a family of your own- although he did say it with a little doubt. But the thing is, you two weren't married yet. Now, you wouldn't know if that little trivial fact will even affect anything. You were scared, actually. Being a mother wasn't exactly one of your dreams.

"Why're you worrying so much? It's not like you're gonna end up like that woman."

"I know that."

You sat on the couch while your boyfriend caressed your hair and placed his other hand on your belly. At least he loves you, that's for sure. But with a baby coming through,
thoughts of marriage would have to wait.

"Yuugo?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, Y/n."

Even though these events were quickly passing by, you try to cherish every moment of it. From every little kiss down to every little touch. When you said that you wanted to make it last, you were awfully serious. A love like this is hard to come by.

"Have you thought of any names yet?"

"Not yet..."

"Yeah, me neither."

As the days passed, your belly started growing bigger and bigger. As that happened, life just started getting harder and harder as well. You thought things were just going to get worse until Yuugo went down on his fucking knee and finally proposed to you.

A few more months after you got married, your first child was finally born. Time skip; you had a second child. Now, let's just say that life is good enough for all of you. You couldn't ask for a better life.

the end.

(I'm sorry that it's short! I was writing this on my way to school)
Btw, y'all want some Yuugo x Lucas?