hate it or love it.

SAINT ANDERSON

"Bitch why it feel like you ain't been to work in forever

"Bitch why it feel like you ain't been to work in forever." Brittni one of the makeup artist said.

"That's cause her ass been too busy partying." Another one of the stylist said being all up in my damn business. "remind me to block you on Instagram." I said causing everyone to laugh.

"Bitch is that who I think it is about to walk in here?" Tae said as I looked through the glass and sure enough it was home boy from the club walking in with some chick.

"Hi, I'm here for my scheduled appointment." The girl said in a soft voice to my receptionists. "Yes Brittini is waiting for you." She said pointing towards Brittni as the girl began to walk with the guy following behind her grinning from ear to ear.

"Are you following?" He said as soon as he got over to me in a squeaky voice. "Can I help you?" I asked ignoring his weak ass impersonation of me.

"My assistant here needed to get her makeup and I heard you was a dope ass make up artist." He said looking down at me as I sat in my chair for the client.

"So you been asking about me?" I asked smirking and he nodded his head. "Yea fine lady like you. Gotta ask some questions Saint Anderson." He said stating my whole government. I honestly wasn't shocked though anyone could easily find that information out these days.

"Well thanks for the fan behavior." I said taking me phone out to go on Instagram but he snatched it. "That's rude. I'm talking to you." He said looking me dead in my eyes.

I don't know why but suddenly I was turned the fuck on. Grabbing my phone from him I just walked to my office where I could be alone. Closing the door behind me sitting at me desk I decided to FaceTime the Gionni.

Because of state test going on in the school the younger grades didn't have to go to school so him and Troy had them for the day.

"Look who missed daddy." Was the first thing that left his mouth as soon as the phone connected. "You wish. Where's my babies?" I asked.

"They jumping with Troy." He said flipping the camera showing Troy and the kids jumping. "I didn't know you was taking them to Sky zone." I said pouting my lips out. "Aww did you want to come?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Maybe next time." He said and I just nodded my head. "Wheres Skai?" I asked and he began to speak but then stopped and flipped the camera to Seven holding Skai.

"When did that happen?" I asked shocked that Troy let her see Tristan and Skai. "Nigga I don't know she was here when we got here." He said and I nodded my head. "Well is she at least being nice to my kids? I don't want to have to fuck her up." I said getting serious while Gionni laughed.

"Yea you know I'd give her fifty if she said something wrong about you or said thing in general."He said getting serious as I nodded my head. Hearing the door opened I rolled my eyes as Game walked into my office sitting his ass down on the couch I had on it.

"What happened?" G asked I guess from looking at my facial expression. "Nothing just some annoying ass person just walked in my office." I said looking at Game causing G to laugh. "Your something else but imma let them call you when they finish jumping. Love you." He said before hanging up.

"So I'm some annoying ass person?" He asked while staring into my soul. Ignoring his question I leaned back in my chair staring back at him. "Don't you have some music to make? Interviews or something?" I asked causing him to smirk.

"Oh so you do know who I am?" He asked and I nodded my head. "Yup some washed up rapper." I said as he laughed. "What ya mans just told you about me or something?" He asked motioning his head to my phone.

"No." I said not correcting him. "When you gon stop playing and let me take you out tho?" He asked.

"I don't have time. I'm a very busy person." I said causing him to suck his teeth. "I ain't tryna hear that. A nigga go back to Cali tomorrow so when I text you, you better be ready to go out." He said before walking on my office. Feeling my phone buzz I picked it up and was surprised at the message.

Getting out the chair walking towards Tae and Brittni I noticed Game and his lil chick was gone

Getting out the chair walking towards Tae and Brittni I noticed Game and his lil chick was gone. "Which one of you bitches did this?" I asked waving my phone in my hand. "What you talking about." Tae asked smirking.

"You know what I'm talking about. I'm not going out with that man. Who gon watch my kids tonight? And Brittni don't you say you will." I said stopping her before she could say something.

"Girl let G watch his kids!" Tae said and I shook my head. "I don't want to go out. Shit I don't want to date! Respect that please and thank you." I said before going back to my office. I was dead serious about this. I'm not ready to go on dates or deal with another man at the moment Tae and whoever else try and set me up gon have to respect that.

Annoyed with Tae and Brittni shenanigans my phone started ringing unlocking it my whole mood done shifted.

"Bitchbackdafuckupfrumdacamera." Resha said in her heavy ass Miami accent.

"Young Miami!" I shouted calling her by her stage name as she smirked and flipped her hair

"Yes bihhh! it's me." She said causing me to laugh.

Out of Jordan's little love triangle, Resha the only one who kept in contact with me. After graduating college my good sis and her roommate JT got signed to Quality Control and became the motherfucking city girls!

"Gurrr when you coming to the motherfucking305!" She asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know I been on mommy mode." I told her. "AwwI miss my lil nieces and newphew!" She said causing me to laugh. "Uhuh you not bout to have Southside beefing with my brother." I said laughing.

"Gurrr by he know Jojo my bestfran Period." She said causing me to shake my head. "Mhmmmm but what's new tell me how Coach K and Pee treating you?" I asked as filled me in on everything.

_________________________________
I KNOW IVE MENTIONED THE CITY GIRLS BEFORE BUT LETS PRETEND THEY NEW. 😭😭😭

Vote and comment thoughts