Tzuyu

Today I get to perform with my members. It feels like I just debuted all over again seeing how I was in the hospital for 8-9 weeks (I forgot) I missed them so much. I miss my girlfriend more though. Sorry Momo, Mina, Nayeon, Dahyun, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, And Chaeyoung unnie. I was backstage with some of the members putting makeup on while the rest were either in the bathroom or getting food and water. I was sitting in my chair when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw my beautiful girlfriend. She had her makeup and hair done while wearing the performance outfit on. She looked so beautiful. I smiled and she did as well. "Tzuyu." She suddenly said. "Yes?" I asked while I stopped smiling. "How do I look?" She asked me. "You look so beautiful." I told her. She turned to her right side trying to cover up her red face. But I still could see it. I got up from my chair and put my hands on her shoulders and made her face me. I kissed her cheek and as I moved away, she took my face and smashed her lips against mine. I melt into her soft lips. She pulled away and smiled while I stood there dumbfounded. I came back into reality and realized what just happened. "Foods here!" Yelled Momo. "Ok!" Sana yelled back. "I'm going to go eat, ok? Make sure you eat too!" She said. "Yes" I said all innocent. She went to go eat while I sat back down into my chair and smiled while my hairdresser was doing my hair.

~Time Skip~

When my hair was all done, I met up with the members getting a drink at the water fountain. But I didn't see Sana. I looked around and I still didn't see Sana. 'Where is she?' I thought to myself. Just then, Mina snapped me out of my thoughts. "Tzuyu." Mina said looking worried. "huh?" I said looking confused. "Are you ok?" She asked. I simply nodded my head and then asked. "Where's Sana?" She stopped looking confused and started smiling widely, "Are you and Sana a thing?" She asked. As she said this, the rest of the members looked at me and wouldn't take their eyes off of me. They were waiting for my answer. "Yes we are." I heard a familiar voice. When I turn around to see who it was, I smiled. It was Sana. She walked up next to me and she looked at the members. "Yes we are dating and if anyone tries to steal her away from me.." She stopped as she took her thumb and swiped it across her throat making a 'you will die' motion. The rest of the members pretended to be afraid and nodded like they were scared. I rolled my eyes while smiling and we all left to perform.