run run run.

Saint Anderson

"Ma can daddy stay tonight please!" Gio and Gia begged while poking their lips out

"Ma can daddy stay tonight please!" Gio and Gia begged while poking their lips out. "I don't think Jade will like that." I said while placing my phone on do not disturb because Game annoying ass keeps texting me.

It's been two weeks since Tae gave him my number. No we never went on the date but he does text and face time me constantly. I usually do answer his text or face time calls cause when I do he stops calling but I was not about to answer his call while in the same room as G.

"Who cares what stupid Jade thinks." Gio said before stopping out the living room with his arm crossed causing me to look up at Gionni. I hated seeing my kids like that but I didn't know what to do. "I'll go talk to him." G said before leaving the living room and following after him. Sighing I began to clean up taking the dirty dishes to the kitchen.

"I told him I'll be here when he wake up, if that's cool with you." Gionni said causing me to nod my head. "That's fine." I said as I bent down picking up the dish rag I had dropped.

"Can you not." I said moving away from Gionni who was standing behind me grabbing my ass. "Why you have them little ass clothes on? what if Troy come in here." He asked causing me to roll my eyes.

"Troy moved back in with Seven." I said. "Oh word? When that happened they back together?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "No theyre co-parenting he's still dating Dream." I said and G just nodded his head.

"You and Seven made up?" He asked causing me to laugh. "Nope. I don't have anything to say to her." I said as he crackled.

"The fuck is funny?" I asked looking up at him. "When you angry that shit funny plus you been rubbing the same spot for about five minutes now." He said pointing down where my hand and the rag was.

"Shut up." I said tossing the rag in the sink. "Mmh how bout you make me shut up once the kids go to sleep." He said biting his lips pulling me towards him as he grabbed my ass.

"No." I said pushing him off of me. "What's your problem Saint?" He asked sucking his teeth. "I don't have a problem just don't feel like fucking you." I said and he did one of his little sinister laughs.

"So Gio was right. You seeing someone?" He asked getting in my face. "What? No." I said getting annoyed.

"So why would Gio say that? You got the nigga around my kids and be FaceTiming him I heard." He said, I swear imma kill them kids.

"First of all we bumped into him at the mall, second—-" before I could finish my sentence G cut me off.

"I thought there wasn't another niggga? Which one is it Saint." He asked getting in my face.

"Gionni I'm not your bitch ass girlfriend don't come in my house demanding fucking answers. If I said I'm not seeing anyone then I'm not seeing anyone! And even if I was, what the fuck is the issue? you got a WHOLE GIRLFRIEND... not HALF but a WHOLE girlfriend." I said putting emphasis on girlfriend as he just laughed.

"Saint don't be stupid and get home boy fucked up. Remember I was in the streets before this rap shit." He said and I just tossed my head back.

"Are you threatening me?" I asked and before he could say anything my phone started ringing and before I could grab it Gionni grabbed it.

"Yo stop calling my fucking girls phone or there's gon be a fucking bullet with ya name on it!" He said before hanging the phone up then placing it on the counter.

"I'm not playing with ya ass Saint. Stay away from that nigga." He said before walking out the kitchen then moments later the house door slammed. The fucking nerve of this nigga.

He shouldn't have said shit because before I ain't want shit to do with Game but him threatening me like he my fucking daddy Imma show his ass. Now imma purposely fuck with the nigga. Might even sit on it just because I can do that. Grabbing my phone I sent Game a quick text apologizing and telling him I'll FaceTime him after I put the kids to bed.

If that's how Gionni wanted to play then game on!

____________________________________
I know this is short but be grateful I gave ya another update ! 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭

Vote and comment thoughts