Ch.1

"Literally she doesn't even deserve a guy like that, he would be better off with me

"Literally she doesn't even deserve a guy like that, he would be better off with me."

I sighed kneading the dough for the pie crust as I listened to my sister rant about some guy she had a crush on but was already in a relationship.

"Wow really?" I asked completely uninterested. She would be over him in the next few hours and into another guy. "Gemini are you even listening to me?" I sighed and finally turned towards her.

"Jade I'm not listening to you because unlike you I actually have a job and bills to pay." She may have been older than me but, she still lived with our parents and off of their money. The only money I took from them was for school and to open up my business. Everything else I paid for with my hard earned money.

"You don't have to be such a bitch Gemini." She scoffed and walked out. I hoped she didn't think I was going to chase after her. We had a weird sister dynamic where I would say something that would make her mad, she would storm away then a few days later she would call me to go shopping or something and that was it.

I heard the bell chime indicating that someone had walked into my shop. I looked over at the clock to see they had about 30 minutes before I closed up so I hoped they wouldn't be long.

"Hello welcome to.." I stopped short when I saw really large men in suits in front of me. "How can I help you guys?" I questioned once I stopped thinking like a whore and more like a business woman.

"Puttan shut your mouth for a second." One of them said while they continued looking around my shop as if something was going to explode any second.

Wait a second..

"Did you just call me a whore in Italian?" I questioned glaring at the big man. They all stopped short but continued. Then they started speaking in Italian again and the front door of my store opened again and I don't know if my pussy was thumping or was it my head but, this man was fine.

"Now puttan be a good girl and maybe we won't kill you." He said in a deep accent. I would've laughed but, then I saw the guns at their waist and I raised an eyebrow.

"Once again stop calling me a whore, now what do you want?" I questioned leaning against the counter bored. I wonder what I will make for dinner tonight. I'm a little tired so ramen might be the best thing for me.

"Are you even listening to me?" The man growled in my face and I moved back. His breath smelled of stale ass coffee and that wasn't appealing at all.

"Not really." I shrugged looking at my nails. I need to get a fill soon so maybe I'll do that on my next off day.

"You will respect me puttan!" The man said and I looked him up and down. "Listen here I told you to stop calling me a whore stronzo now what the hell do you want?" I glared at him head on.

Oh girl all this excitement in one day I can't wait to tell JoJo. The man looked shocked while all the others held their guns out. My eyebrows rose up to my hairline but I said nothing.

"Calm down men." He said and they put their guns down, not away just down. "Now I believe we started off on the wrong foot, my name is Luca Moretti I'm sure you already know who I am." He smirked like that and went to do something.

The Moretti name was a big deal but I didn't care that my shop closed in 10 minutes and they were wasting all my prep time for tomorrow. "Okay good for you now what do you want?" I questioned and he dropped his smirk to glare at me.

"I tried being civil with you and yet you continue to disrespect me." He sneered leaning in closer to my face. I scrunched up my nose and his breath just wasn't cutting it for me.

"If you could just back up a little bit your breath stinks." I said putting my hands in his face turning my face away. I heard a choked laugh behind him that was quickly turned into a cough.

"Everyone leave now!" He ordered and they all quickly filled out. I scoffed they were such pussies. "Now you puttan what is your name?" He said and wow back to being called a whore great.

"It shouldn't be a concern for you." I told him as I began to wipe down the counter. He had exactly 3 minutes to tell me what he wanted and why he was here before I locked him in here and went home. He growled and I was starting to think he was a werewolf. Oh wow that's really exciting.

"You a werewolf or something?" I couldn't help but question him. He looked at me confused before shaking his head no. "Damn."

"That's it." He said before his gun was pointed directly in front of my forehead. "Make another sound and I will kill you."

"Oh great," I sighed in relief. "How do you want to do this?"

"What?"

"You know if you're going to kill me can we do this a little bit faster." I was getting impatient. I'm pretty sure I shocked him when I didn't start crying and beg for my life but, the life I had wasn't really all that. I feel bad for JoJo though I hope he could have it in his heart to forgive me.

Then he did something that shocked me. He started laughing as he put his gun away. "Oh I like you farfalla." He continued to chuckle and I rolled my eyes.

"Alright since you aren't going to kill me can you please leave it's closing time." I said rolling my eyes. What a let down this night has been.

"I'll leave for now but, this won't be your last time seeing me." He said and I just wanted him to leave already. "Yeah yeah big guy see you soon whatever whatever." I grumbled pushing him towards the front door.

"See you soon my farfalla."

"See you never loser." I quickly closed and locked the door before he could say anything else.

I just wanted to see eat, see JoJo and sleep.