Eye of the Beholder ☼

THE BLONDE GIRL RUSHED IN           the busy school, rushing to find Emma and Manny as fast as she possibly could

She stopped in her tracks when she spotted Spinner walking away from one of the grad eight girl, Terri, with a small smile on his face.

Laughing to herself for a moment, Baby made the decision to be nosey and follow the boy, planning to find the two girls later, "Spinner, wait up!"

"What's up?" He asked, stopping in his track and looking down at the short girl in front oh him

"Does someone have a crush on Terri?" The girl teased, poking his arm, as the boy rolled his eyes in annoyance, "Shut up. That's seriously what you made stop for?"

"She's really pretty. I think you should go for it." The girl began, until she spotted queen-bee Paige approaching the duo

Baby Roberts was fast learner when it came to the older girl's reputation reputation. Everyone knew her and seemed to be intimidated by her in every way. The very few who were not were the friends she kept close, but the Roberts girl was not keen to get on her bad side, "Okay, uh, Paige approaching. Yeah. Bye."

"Bye, Baby." He laughed, moving to catch up with his older friend

The girl waved her hand in response, before rushing down the hall to get to the class she was about to be late for. Taking time out of her day to tease the older boy took longer than she had anticipated

The blonde was a hallway away from her next class, when she crashed into someone and dropped all of stuff onto the floor, "I'm so sorry. Wasn't paying attention to where I was walking." The girl apologized, looking up at the boy she had never seen before.

He was a bit taller than the girl, and seemed older as well. He sported a blue jean jacket as well as very prominent eyebrows. He wasn't bad looking, just not the blonde's type, if a 13-year-old could even have a type. The boy offered her a forced smile as he bent down to help with her mess, "It's fine."

He handed the girl the books he had collected, as she thanked him with a small smile, turning to walk off until the new boy stopped her, again, "Do you know where Mr. Simpson's room is?"

"Yeah, I'm headed there right now. Follow me." Baby smiled, leading the way for a moment before breaking the silence, "What's your name?"

"Sean." He responded, holding out a hand as they made their way down the correct hallway, "I'm Belle, but everyone calls me Baby. It's nice to meet you."

"Yeah, you too." He nodded, "Baby? Never heard that one before."

"My friend, JT, couldn't pronounce my name when we were younger, but I always used to carry a baby doll around with me, so he called me Baby. Just kind of stuck." She explained, "Anything is better than a Disney princess name, though."