break da law.

SAINT ANDERSON

"Damn you shaking faster then a stripper

"Damn you shaking faster then a stripper." Game said while laughing while I continued to shake my legs. At this very moment I wasn't in a joking mood.

All I cared about was the one ass whooping I was about to hand out. No one was telling me shit. The minute Gionni FaceTimed me and showed me Kristen's face I was one the first flight out of Miami.

That Jade bitch just signed her on death certificate putting hands on my child. Bitch thought I was a joke before but today she was going to learn.

"Who dat?" Game said as we pulling up to my house motioning to the lady who was standing in front of it. Today of all days this couldn't be happening. Sighing I took my seat belt off. "Don't worry about it. I'll text you later thanks." I said getting out his car closing the door walking up to the door.

"Chrissy what do you want? Now is not the time." I said trying to remain calm. Although I had a lot of anger towards her I wasn't really focused on her and the shit she did in the past.

"I'm here to get my family back." She said looking down as if she was embarrassed. "Well they don't live here. I got to go." I said hopping in my car. The fucking nerve of her. Her family. Bitch you lost her family a long time ago. Shaking my head as I drove past her I speed to Gionni's house.

Being that Gionni lived in Jersey and I look in Westchester it usually takes a good 45 minutes but nope not today I got here in 20 minutes. Getting out the car G had told me he had unlocked the door. He had Troy take the kids somewhere so they wouldn't see mommy fuck Jade up.

"Girl He ain't do shit. I have that nigga pussy whipped." I heard Jade brag to whoever she was on the floor. Clearing my throat she automatically looked at me.

"Je-Jenny Imma call you back real quick." She said putting the phone done. "Hey, the the kids not here." She studdered and I just smirked. "I know I didn't come for them." I said putting my curly hair in a bun on top of my head.

"Imma give you two options. You can come square up with me or I can come over to you. Either way your ass getting dragged." I said shifting my weight to one side while looking at my cute ass nails that were about to break.

"Huh?" She said and that's when I lost it and charged at her knocking her ass down and began sending blow after blow.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ENERGY YOU HAD WITH MY FUCKING DAUGHTER HUH?!!!" I shouted while hitting her repeatedly as she whined.

"Oh you don't like it huh?" I continued to yell as I began kicking her in her stomach. "YOU DUMB FUCKING SLUT! EVERYTIME I SEE YOUR PUSSY ASS ITS ON SIGHT!" I shouted while pulling her hair as I felt G lift me.

"Chill Saint you fucked her up." He said but I wasn't tryna hear that. I ain't come to play I came to kill. That bitch tried the wrong one. "Dumb ass hoe." I said finally deciding to let her go causing her to fall on the floor.

"THATS WHY I WAS FUCKING YOUR NIGGA WHEN EVER I WANTED! I PUT THIS PUSSY ON HIS HEAD DUMB BITCH! YOU WAS JUST A QUICK FUCK HE AINT NEVER REALLT WANT YOU STOOPID!" I shouted as G held me back and the bitch just stood in the floor crying.

It was really pissing me off that she wasn't fighting back or anything. Like how you have the balls to hit on my child but can't even defend yourself. "Fucking pussy!" I said before walking out the living room and making my way upstairs to pack all her shit.

Gionni was done with the bitch. Quickly packing her shit in trash bags I heard her and Gionni downstairs arguing.

"Come on pip pip your stay is done. You can go outside with the rest of your shit!" I yelled.

"THANK YOU NEXT." I said opening the door for her. "You really gon let her do this Gionni?" She cried while holding her stomach.

"Bruh just go. You lucky I ain't let her tag me in." He said looking at her. "Fuck you and the bitch" She said spitting blood at both me and Gionni and before I knew it I was on her ass once again.

"YOU JUST DONT FUCKING LEARN HUH?!!!" I said beating her ass again but this time I felt my hair being pulled and looking up I saw it was her sister and was met with a fist to my face. Quickly catching my balance I focused my energy on her sister and began fucking her up till I felt punched coming from somewhere else.

I know this nigga is not gon let me get jumped. "Fuck off of her!" I heard G say and felt myself being pulled from them. Finally able to look up I noticed seven and Jade's sister was fighting. I don't know when she got here but she was giving it to shorty.

" I FUCKING DARE YOU!" I yelled going under G grabbing Jade as she tried to jump in and Jump Seven. I don't know what was going on but where I'm from we don't do that jumping shit no matter who you are I wasn't letting you get jumped in front of me.

"YEA SEVEN FUCK HER UP!" I yelled while holding on to Jade. "Go break that up." I said looking at G and he sucked his teeth walking over to them grabbing Seven.

"YA HAVE ONE MINUTE TO GET THE FUCK OFF MY PROPERTY OR IM CALLING THE POLICE!" G said.

"This shit ain't over." Jade bitch ass mumbled while dragging her trash bags to the car. "Seven watch your back brokey." Was the last things they said before driving off.

"Ya fucked them up." G said rolling my eyes I punched him one good time. "The fuck was that for?" He asked getting mad.

"For fucking with the bitch, having the bitch around my kids after I specifically told you not to!" I yelled and he sucked his teeth.

"Get in the house so I can clean them fucking cuts." He said pushing me in the house looking at Seven "you gon stand there looking dumb or you coming in too?" He asked and she just walked inside the house.

"Now you two talk all that bullshit out while I go get the first aide kit." Gionni said leaving me and Seven alone........

_____________________________________
WHEW CHILEEEEEEE
THOUGHTS VOTE AND COMMENT