six - ants and boots

Hazel's POV

My eyes fluttered open and I was expecting to be on the quinjet but I was in my bed.

I looked out the small window, it was still nighttime, I wonder how long I slept.

Well I didn't have any nightmares that's for sure, I got up and opened the tiny metal closet in the corner. Surprisingly there were clothes.

I took off the clothes I was wearing from yesterday and put on the overalls then tied my shoes

I tucked the dog tags under my shirt and put on the ladybug bracelet I already had, I brought that with me.

My hair looked like hell, I'm grateful for having wavy hair and not curly (A/N I hecking hate my curly hair)

I just brushed it and twisted two parts back so It looks like I made an effort.

I was getting ready to leave but there was a brown bag in front of my door.

I opened it and it had some of my things from my old room in the Mexico Shield base.

"I guess my things survived. I took out my art book.

The only thing I really care about.

I grabbed my color pencils and left the room, my room is too quiet for my liking.

                                •  •  •

I walked into the main control room where Everyone was standing around the round table watching something.

"Have a good nap?" Natasha said.

"Mhm" I plopped down on one of the comfy spinning chairs and opened my art book.

What animal shall I draw today? Hm...oh a dove!

"In case it's unclear. You try to escape. You so much as scratch that glass." I heard Fury say.

"What's going on?" I stopped drawing the outlines of my dove and looked up

"Loki" is all Banner said to me.

"Thirty thousand feet, straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works?!"

I pulled out my green pencil and started drawing vines around the sides of the paper.

I looked to my right and Steve was staring at me like he wanted to say something. He was distracting me from my art.

"Ant."

Oh! I should draw an ant next!

"Boot." I heard Fury speak again.

"It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me." Loki then spoke.

I took a glance at Banner who seemed to understand what the cage was for too.

"Oh I've heard." Loki looked into the camera.