21(M)

One word: FILTHY ⚠

The room suddenly felt hot to you and the man pressed against you ain't making it better as well. You bit your lip to stop yourself from moaning while Namjoon kept teasing your lower region, you snapped your head down to see him slipping his hand inside your underwear and a finger pressed against your lower lips.

"You're getting wet baby." He chuckled and slipped a finger in your hole making you gasp out. "N-Namjoon." Your grip on his bicep tightened as the man pumped his fingers in and out of your soaking hole. "That's it, let me hear you. You're very needy aren't you?"

This is wrong. This man is a gang leader, he already threatened you and even locked you up for fuck sakes! So why aren't you pushing him away or even hit him?! Namjoon pressed his thumb on your bud which you let out a high pitched moan, your hand immediately covered your mouth. "No. Don't hide it." He growled out and pulled your hand away.

What if someone walks in on you two? Or worse, what if it's Areum? "N-namjoon... wait." You breathed out helplessly causing him to hum out and gave your neck a peck. "T-the door... oh!" You could feel your orgasm building up clenching your walls around his fingers causing him to let out a satisfied smirk.

"I already locked it baby, don't worry. I'll kill whoever walks inside and disturb our moment here."

It didn't even reassured you but to hell with it. You were getting close and Namjoon knows it too so he pulled out his fingers making you almost curse him out. Noticing the glare you gave him, Namjoon just licked his fingers clean and placed a kiss on your lips making you taste yourself. "Not yet baby girl, I'll let you cum once my dick is inside you." He winked and sat up on his knees to take off his buttoned up shirt along with his pants.

"Take your shirt off baby girl."

You hesitated since you're not wearing a bra but yet again, he already saw you naked. Pulling the bottom of your shirt up, you toss it somewhere near Namjoons and suddenw felt self conscious as you were bare in front of him. Namjoon paused as he stared at your figure, the way your cheeks were rosy from the session earlier, your long legs and firm chest. He feels lucky that he met you and silently thanked Taehyung for finding your day care.

"Why don't you ride me?"

Ride? Your face flushed since it's the first that you're doing this, usually you just have missionary or even doggy style. "I'll lead you don't worry." Namjoon said noticing your frown. Nodding gently you sat up while Namjoon laid down next to you, his back against the headboard and legs spread. The obvious bulge was covered by his boxers, you got on your knees and carefully pulled his boxers down. His dick both hard and dripping from precum, to this day you wondered how did you managed to fit it inside you.

Namjoon is by far the biggest you ever seen in your whole 20 years of life.

You gently wrapped your hands around his shaft earning a groan to which you take it as an okay sign to continue. Like those videos you wasted your time on during lonely nights, moving your hand up and down slowly watching his expression carefully. Namjoon's brows furrowed and deep groans left his plump lips. "Take me in your mouth." He instructed you gripping your hair in his hand, biting on your lower lips you gave the head small kitten licks.

"Don't tease me baby girl, put me in your mouth." He said almost in a painful tone. Deciding to end his pain you pushed himself inside your mouth and gagged as soon as you felt him hitting the back of your throat. "Fuck! Just like that, such a good girl." You felt yourself getting wet from his dirty talk which you don't usually like but when it came out of him you liked it.