Sneak Peek

Chapter ??

"Move out the way, ugly!" A brown-haired, so called Ochako shouted.

"You're the one in my way, fat ass!" Izuku fired back at her, causing her angry look even more irritated.

"What did you say, freckles?!" She pushed him harshly.

The impact was so hard, it made Izuku stepped back, almost having the urge to fall down already. Luckily, he kept his balance, already knowing this would happen.

"Don't touch me, you freak!"

The students were just passing by them, shooking their heads, seeing another fight from the two rivals. Some were watching the scene as well.

"You're disgusting!" Izuku continued, mocking her, sticking out his tongue.

"Why, you..." She felt her veins popping out of the temples.

She then jumped on him, making them both fall on the floor. Ochako started punching him in the face and chest while Izuku was pulling her hair. They both looked like children and the students were crowding the area already.

"Get off of me!" Izuku shouted.

"Quit pulling my hair!"

They both just kept shouting and continuing their actions until finally, a teacher managed to stop the two.

"Stop it, Midoriya and Uraraka!" The teacher scolded.

The two stopped their doing and looked right up at the teacher. They started to sweat and tremble.

"Detention! Both of you!"

The teacher pointed at the two. The both of them sighed frustratingly as they stood back up.

Not again.

After that, they looked straight at each other's glaring eyes.

"It's all your fault, dumbass" Izuku said.

"Ugly dork"

-

A/N : Another sneak peek!! Welcome guys to another new book I came up with !! So I'll continue this after finishing Dating The Princess. HAHAHAHA. See you ! ♡♡ This story might be published in a long time uh oh.